Akumade Amai Watashi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Still a Demon (Part 1)

Don‘t forget that she steals life force, she is a literal sexual predator, that’s her ecological niche.

What she does is 100% bad for people, those dudes all fell ill and lost their jobs.

Do you 100% believe that the rumors that a succubus is going after guys with girlfriends is 100% false? Do you really think she hasn’t ruined any relationships?

it’s only possibly bad? She’s a succubus, they are demons who seduce people and steal life force, of course what she’s doing is predatory.
“ecological” no shit,dude. She’s biodegradable like the rest of us.
ANYWAYS. you’re so desperate to make a point when you 1.have no actual arguments to support your claim and 2.the attempts that you’re making are hilarious and painfully overused and bland.
Grow up,slut shaming isn’t normal AND especially NOT when the character you’re criticising is a literal demon.
Plus,your ideologies are painfully misogynistic and sexist.
If you’re one of those “purity culture” incels,respectfully (or not).. SHUT THE HELL UP.

-xoxo,gossip girl.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
“ecological” no shit,dude. She’s biodegradable like the rest of us.
ANYWAYS. you’re so desperate to make a point when you 1.have no actual arguments to support your claim and 2.the attempts that you’re making are hilarious and painfully overused and bland.
Grow up,slut shaming isn’t normal AND especially NOT when the character you’re criticising is a literal demon.
Plus,your ideologies are painfully misogynistic and sexist.
If you’re one of those “purity culture” incels,respectfully (or not).. SHUT THE HELL UP.

-xoxo,gossip girl.
Pot calling the kettle black much?
you say that I don’t have any real arguments, but all you have is ad hominem and mockery.

Group Leader
Don‘t forget that she steals life force, she is a literal sexual predator, that’s her ecological niche.
I understand you're using extreme terms to be edgy, but she literally isn't a sexual predator because all of her sexual encounters have been fully consensual.
What she does is 100% bad for people, those dudes all fell ill and lost their jobs
They didn't lose their jobs.

Dex-chan lover
I understand you're using extreme terms to be edgy, but she literally isn't a sexual predator because all of her sexual encounters have been fully consensual.
What I meant was that she is a literal predator like a lion or an eagle and she hunts through sex. Usually when people say sexual predator they mean it figuratively, a rapist doesn’t eat their victims (usually)
They didn't lose their jobs.
That’s right, I misremembered. Yayoi didn’t fire them, she merely said that they should quit.

Dex-chan lover
what the actual hell has happened to this discussion lmao

yes, she's predates on human life force in the sense of sexual energy. great, we've established that she is a succubus as the main premise of this story a thousand times in this discussion. let's not beat a dead horse.

is she bad for humans? if you mean bad in the sense that owls are bad news for mice, yes. but is she like a villain? no. as a demi-succubus, this is just simply a function of her succubus part nature, just like how an owl feeds off of mice as a need and function of them being owls. furthermore, she literally states she doesn't kill people through taking their life force.

in another crude way of explanation --- do you think baby calves (cows) are bad for the momma cows? they are clearly feeding off of their mother's "energy" substance. but the mom consensually allows the baby calf to feed, even if a majority of their energy goes towards creating milk, taking away from their own nutrients.

Do you 100% believe that the rumors that a succubus is going after guys with girlfriends is 100% false? Do you really think she hasn’t ruined any relationships?

okay, let's assume this rumor is true. how do you think a consensual affair starts? someone has to give the 3rd party an opportunity.

are these "poor" guys not complicit? are the men and women who consensually enter affairs/cheat/or break up with their significant others for another person, not complicit? like i said, societal norms don't approve of the "3rd" party of any relationship, but how is there an opportunity for a "3rd" party to enter if someone in the original relationship isn't giving them that?

assuming again that the rumor is true, yes, seducing someone who's partnered is ethically frowned upon, but let's make it clear. it's all consensual-- she is not sexually assaulting them. she clearly states that any and all of her encounters are consensual because the other party wanted it. (to make matters clearer, their "energy" tastes good because they're into her, as stated by her).

riri is clearly not a saint-- but it seems unfair that you're placing the onus on her, when it's a two way street in all of her encounters.

Last edited:
Should have hit her with the "Well, at least Riri puts out." Like the person who strung along the protagonist has any right to judge.
But... unless I forgot something there is no reason to think Luna strung the MC along. They were friends, they dated and then they broke up and stayed friends. Luna might have felt that they weren't working out as a couple (or something else, we don't know). And while some comments seem to insinuate that she figured out that she isn't into girls, because she later on got a boyfriend, that isn't necesarly the case, she might just be bi.

Please bring back the honorifics. It's not the 90's anymore, anyone who reads manga regularly is already familiar with all of them. There's no reason to take them out, you're removing information from the text for no actual purpose. Why? Do you think it looks "cleaner" somehow or something? Cause I can assure you nobody reading cares about that. Information loss during translation is inevitable, but you're cutting context from the original text completely unnecessarily here, and for what? Subjective aesthetic appeal? Please stop.

Great chapter though, i bet Riri's really gonna regret this outburst once she calms down. Mai's definitely gonna be scared of her now.
I mean, it's just a stylistic choice. I do tend to prefer they are kept by default, but unless they contextually add something to a dialogue, sometimes they just take up space for no real reason. I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that omitting them is "removing content." In Japanese, sometimes honorifics are used to communicate something novel or significant about the relationship between the speaker and listener, but other times they are just a meaningless linguistic formality or filler that doesn't really need to be preserved in a translation.

So while I do agree that it's generally better to lean towards keeping them in, I can't help but find your comment needlessly condescending and overly critical of the translator. There's no reason for them to consider your opinion over their own. They're the one doing the work for free for the benefit of everyone else lol. I find this frustrating because I agree with you but your argument seems so unnecessarily entitled.

Last edited:
finally saw the raws for 7.2
SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!

In the last panel,another succubus is seen,she’s flying and looks eerily similar to Lily herself(just..older?)She sits on a building and..is watching Mai and Lily intently..i have a hunch that she’s Lily’s mother(same characteristics:black hair,possible red eyes and of course,Lily mentioned her mother is a full succubus).mama bear wants to protect her baby!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The term you are looking for is "she is a player" and she is very good at the game.

Alternatives could be sexually active, experienced, practiced, etc.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Until she shows interest in Mai she’s in the clear for me

If Luna dumped her and only wants her back now that her boyfriend is gone then she needs to be burned at the stake. If she broke up with her because she just isn’t gay then that’s totally fine and no reason to throw out an old friendship.

If Luna has no romantic interest in Mai then she’s not being a bad friend here, let’s be real Riri has so many red flags. Luna is 100% right, that girl is a demon and not trustworthy.
That's a pretty one sided pov in that second one though. Sure your not in the wrong for realizing your not gay but that doesn't mean you can reset a relationship to before you dated someone. Whether it's a reason to throw it away or not is a 2 party thing.

Dex-chan lover
I reeeally hope this luna chick doesn't stick around in this plot for to long the most annoying trope of yuri manga that pops up sometimes is the old fling or EX who feels like they need to keep sticking they noise in the women they dumped life

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real, Luna is just a gossip skank who enjoys badmouthing people so they get bullied and isolated.
That bitch deserves to get burned.

Thanks for the translations!

FWIW, I'd vote for keeping the honorifics. Maybe it won't matter much for this work, but sometimes they do matter, and then they're the best way of conveying changes or subtleties in interaction.

sleeping around with people is a hobby??
It is when you have mind control pheromones that you are quite laissez-faire with. Which does bring up the question of how many of those guys she got with were in the right state of mind whether it be on purpose or accidental.

Users who are viewing this thread