Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Here's the missing bottom of the last page.
image.png
that's hot, thanks

Dex-chan lover
I think I read the novel version of this and oh boy
The wolf maid was his original waife that just his closest allies knew, she went nuclear after the MC death in the game and killed EVERYONE, the hero and his party, and the royal family.
So is this romance or harem?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, the scans look like they've been rushed, some grammatical errors and MC's name is wrong but yeah, great chapter but I can't say the same about the translations. I'll keep on reading if they're going to smooth out those mistakes otherwise good stuff. Why would you completely remove a bath scene from the chapter it's the bread n butter of any genre, it's okay if you didn't want to put it, I understand your reasoning but c'mon no lewd onee-san is just down right messed up

I think I read the novel version of this and oh boy
The wolf maid was his original waife that just his closest allies knew, she went nuclear after the MC death in the game and killed EVERYONE, the hero and his party, and the royal family.
Just read it myself upon seeing your comment and wow, that was satisfying. (chapters 14-17 if curious)

Dex-chan lover
This seems like it would be an interesting story, but I feel like the TL may be taking away from that a bit. Something just feels very... "off" when reading, to the point where I've had to reread a few things, and shrug a few things off and pretend like they just weren't there/said just to have the next thing make sense.

Dex-chan lover
If they sympathized with him and knew it wasn't his fault he looked evil, then why do things secretly and act cold outwardly instead of just trying to treat him like a normal child? Like thats literally the first thing Maria did after learning about the skill.

Dex-chan lover
lmao she really was a older sister type character. Didn't take very long it seems lmao.

Dex-chan lover
If they sympathized with him and knew it wasn't his fault he looked evil, then why do things secretly and act cold outwardly instead of just trying to treat him like a normal child? Like thats literally the first thing Maria did after learning about the skill.
I can't shake off the feeling that there's some sort of misunderstanding that happened because of bad translation

Users who are viewing this thread