Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
this queen is pretty fun xd too bad her sons didnt pick up her good nature

@Wilhelm_Stenvall

Maybe that's because of how it's worded in EN TL? We could interpret that as a suggestion. The queen is "just putting it out there" or something like that.

Although I haven't read the raw so I don't actually know what she said originally.

@Dethaw you have to understand that we can see, your idea, happening in Shonen but a decent and/proper lady/woman/girl wouldn't do that.

For guys is ok to kill the bad guy and leave and have a new adventure and have to story start there but for females is a no-no . That will show a bad behavior and a bad education. Is it fair to see the guy doing on that? No, but that is how society rolls.

lol The maid completely broke character when she saw the cookies. At first, I didn't like her because she seemed untrustworthy, but seeing this side of her is making me hope she and MC can become good friends!

I'm glad author-san made mc address the potential of her being able to control demons

Fed-Kun's army
I relate to her so much. I too was excited with the potential ability to control demons, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread