Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Quanyquan18 Yeah.
At the end of volume 1 we get a short glimpse at what is presumably Eumilia and Patrick's daughter listening to a bard sing about the events of when they confronted the demon king.
I'd love to see what her design is like in the manga.

I just wish she ditch this stupid country and its crown prince. Even if she tried to take control over the whole country it wouldn't even be a problem. DONT LET THEM ORDER YOU AROUND YOU

Dex-chan lover
@anotherone
It's been around a month since I read the LN, but it's probably because it's easier to follow Yumiela/Eumiella 's thought process.
There's also a little more humor that gets skipped over between the manga and the novel. (most adaptations, no matter what, lose information but look prettier than the source material)

I might be biased though, because I've always liked to read as a bookworm since 4, and I pretty much only read manga/webtoons to find good novel series, unless there isn't a source material to read.

I know it’s for plot or whatever, but I wish that the prince hadn’t butted in on the heroine’s apology. I want to see a full scene play out between the two girls. They will probably never be friends but they could at least be cordial if the prince weren’t so useless. What is it with this genre and useless princes?

Dex-chan lover
Don't you hate it when two characters talk in the middle of an empty hallway and then captain a--hole pops out of nowhere to ruin everything?

He's exactly the voice of common sense and the emotional support she needs. It's kinda rare to see such a healthy relationship on the comedy side of this genre.

Users who are viewing this thread