Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - All I said was that I wanted to go to the Port Town...?

Contributor
Leonid is sooo unimaginative, the brush is obvious a sinister torture tool used on people's feet.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, first time Leonid has looked cool for me. Not bad. Bandits eyeing his waifu stood no chance.

A staple of parallel world cuisine...Takoyaki hype!

And Satisfi-zabeth was just adorable.

Dex-chan lover
damn now i want takoyaki..but i'm barred from eating hot food and takoyaki is preety high up on the list of hot food....

@xyzzy Let's see... Pan looks like circles, pointy thing that look like it's design to stab and place small things, and the chapter's title is about how she wants to go shopping in a "port town". Yeah, you're gonna be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the bandits were taken care of before they gal cleaning'd the main chnaracter

Fed-Kun's army
Two sides of a coin. completely different yet "connected"

Dex-chan lover
What kind of awful knight would stab his sword into the ground and leave it out in the open? Of course it keeps breaking, even a modern-day bum like me knows how to better take care of a blade...

Fed-Kun's army
"Greaves (they're supposed to be a kind of armor, so how they move easily is a mystery)"
wut?
Based on the picture, of course it's a mystery. It's not supposed to be a single metal piece for the tibia and the foot. It's either one just for the tibia or 2 pieces(one for the tibia and another smaller one for the foot).
The way it is in the picture of the last page makes no sense. How can you expect to walk and do foot-work correctly if there's nothing for the articulation of your feet!

Edit: @twinklecake I know, right? Stabbing your sword in the ground is like one of the biggest no-no when it comes to handling a sword.

Group Leader
*swooshes the trees*

why aren't there more chapters? ch 4.5, 5, and 6 have been released and it's been a couple months since ch4 translated has come out :(

Dex-chan lover
wait, i was expecting sundial & maybe the church or lord have a bell tower that they ring, but these guys have not just a mechanical clock, but a tiny one as that?

Users who are viewing this thread