Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Yes, My Chaperone to the Ball IS the Former Villainess!

Aggregator gang
What the... you friggin idiot why you look better than the main lead !

Oh wait... she is the main lead...

@Cleotis
Thanks for the recommendations! Would have skipped the doll manga due to the echhi tag, but they seem to be great feel-good-manga, too. The world needs more of these :)

Sister doing classic broom guitar!
Butler is fabulous!
Leo almost got killed by kindness(?)!

@Vofuro:
Both those are character driven manga for the most part. Flying Witch is episoidic (some people call it Nothing Happens: The Manga). I like it because its understated; no overall plot so far -- like 7 volumes -- but the characters and their interactions are great. Bisque Doll is similar, though with more plot in the sense of a budding romance between the main characters. Theres some ecchi elements, but they mostly revolve around the FMC teasing the hell out of the MMC. I agree, we need more stuff like this in these times. Hope you enjoy these two manga

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector

I don't think she actually needs any real clout. She can probably just glide through on sheer charisma and force of personality by slipping into her old noble facade

Dex-chan lover
@Ixiaz That's what I figure, getting by on pure moxie, though I don't doubt that they will try to tear her down once they realize WHO she is, and they will regret it.

XD she is too cute! Climbing trees is a great activity and I’ll fight anyone that thinks differently!

PoH

"I died because of plague."
"I died because in battle."
"I died because of a woman's smile......."
""""""".................."""""""

Users who are viewing this thread