Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

Fed-Kun's army
Fking trash. He doesn't even love her he just wants to own her. Disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you put the spoiler-page at the very top of the chapter? Would make way more sense to have it at the end.

edit: and it wasn't even a true spoiler, there never was any sexual assaults, neither attempted nor otherwise... (though it likely will be some next chapter)

This random plot is getting a whole lot more drama than the "princess" who banished Elizabeth. While possibly completely destroying her life while never seeing her "family" again. Idk.. i still don't like it.

Double-page supporter
Fudge.

I just hope Elizabeth marries the Knight officially, even if it's only to escape this Yandere devil's clutch. But if marrying someone else doesn't stop his extreme craziness he needs to be incapacitated at least, if not killed.

I just wanted to go ahead and thank you for the trigger warning because it was just specific enough so I could steel myself for it, without being unnecessarily detailed. I especially appreciate you all putting the numbers for the pages that the sensitive material happened in.

Users who are viewing this thread