Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

@Xennith holy shiet I didn’t notice that until you mentioned it lmfao that’s amazing.

Also would like to see a girl fight off the trash instead of “struggling til the big strong man rescues her” for once please lol

Also, kill the Prince and his parents. Id have said just the Queen, but since they be yandere, just kill the king and install a better one. Queen would drag the king down with her to hell anyway.

Also, sorry to all who enjoy the yandere trope but that shit scary af

Double-page supporter
@Lindiaz
7 Seeds! It's kind of spoilery for like halfway through the manga but
one of the main male characters attempts to rape one of the main female characters and it's treated as something traumatizing she needs time to work through. The cast treats it as an appalling and largely unforgivable thing to do. The male character also doesn't do it because of some uncontrollable lust bullshit, she irritates him and he does it to hurt her.
The male character has his own traumatic experiences in his past but it's never used to try and justify his current behaviour.
7 Seeds is really really good so besides how well it portrays an attempted rape, I'd recommend it if you like things that are good lol.

There should be a need of a trigger warning ngl

I'm disgusted... This is the nth manga with the attempted r*pe scene, like... Yandere characters are... I get it. but omg I'm m tired

Dex-chan lover
@Lindiaz this one I guess

https://mangadex.org/title/28857/yoru-ni-naru-to-boku-wa

https://mangadex.org/title/49951/dansei-kyoufushou-datta-watashi-ga-av-jouyu-ni-naru-made-no-hanashi

https://mangadex.org/title/48961/until-the-end

Idk why you'd want to torture yourself but oh well the last one is something I just follow but not read a bit too much for me ngl.

The second one is a biography so that's extra fresh this one is my fav is terms of the rape genre.

The first one though is good enough,if we are talking about the rape parts, that you support the MC's murder spree I do hope he starts killing police too fk the Japanese justice system lol.

This is all I know so far

Double-page supporter
Oh hell naw, I ain't reading this if its goin this route. I say no to anything similar to the cleaning nun manga. Save her knight or I drop this series in a heartbeat.

please tell me that
its the knights house and he somehow saves her or some shit ,,,,,,,,,

continuing 'cooking with slice of life' would have been much better than this bs.
well whatever, ML will come to kick his ass or even better if FL could distroy his ding dong

@DDosGaming Ain’t that the truth... cant wait for the knight to show up.

And I'm seriously worried about the queen, she yandere too or something??? Or just plain crazy?

Dex-chan lover
jesus chriiiist. Also thank y'all for the content warning- it's very thoughtful of you. I wish that was more common.

Users who are viewing this thread