Akuyaku Reijou Route ga Nai Nante, Dare ga Itta no?

BRUH THE NEW CHAPTER IS ACTUALLY GOOD. PEOPLE ONLY GIVE IF 2 FUCKING CHAPTERS AND THEN DROPS IT? HA SUCKS TO BE FUCKING THEM

Bruh the prince is really unclear but it’s more realistic that he’s nice to both instead of clearly favoring one after just one event. I’m still interested how it’ll go so I’ll keep reading 🤔

This needs to be said so I'll say it lmao.
Korean Villainess Manhwa > Japanese Villainess Manga
Here you have a typical setting of every (japanese)villainess manga ever. Get reincarnated into a villainess role but surprise motherfucking surprise, the heroine is actually the bad one and after 2 days of transmigration, everyone is following the scent of your pheromones. First, isekai and now the transmigration villainess troupe, I doubt japanese authors even have some originality left anymore.

i think im gonna have to drop this one, i read the novel and the frustration was too much so idk if i can handle seeing it

Kay so after reading the spoilers, i’ve decided that this is not worth the stress it will eventually put me under if i read the novel therefore this is getting trashed

This art is way too good, I mean its already art rather than your typical manga art

The art is great and all, but
the plot... reading the spoilers made me super disappointed in this manga. no hope for MC plus the flowerbed... the heroine remembers that there is a glitch reagarding this. she lets the gardener change the flowers to red, thus the affection of the prince is changed. bro this spoiler made me go mad MDGJDDHDJXHJN

the prince is the ML, I’m so utterly DISSAPOINTED because the translation and the art is so beautiful. I’m not sure what novel/manga authors are thinking lately, but I’ve just been constantly seeing terrible male leads. Gotta love the manhwas that actually have good ml lately.

Users who are viewing this thread