Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Now if only he started realizing whom he is raising flags left and right with ...

Also, technically, he is getting in the romance's way as a villainess should; it's just that he's not her love rival, he turned out to be the princes love rival ;)

@volttekka Genzaburo died at 52 so he would've grown up watching/reading Urusei Yatsura and Kimagure Orange Road in the early 80s, both of which had famous tsundere protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
A cultured man who understood Tsundreres even at 52 years old. You wouldn't expect someone that age to get it, but if you think about the history of storytelling...

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia I mean, it makes sense that tsunderes have probably always been a thing in literature. It's likely that they've just gone by other names or didn't have a proper title attached to their attitude.

Edit: Also, as some others have mentioned tsunderes have shown up in manga since at least the 70's, if not earlier.

@Pyoro I'm still looking for the shojou-ai tag on the description page, but no matter how many times I refresh the page it doesn't show up. Clearly Mangadex is borked. :p

Dex-chan lover
Protecting her own engagement by throwing the heroine at other boys is actually a solid strategy. Not very villainous, though.

@AlmondMagnum That makes sense; assuming oji-san will be going home at some point, he could (probably inadvertently) secure Grace's future with the prince as well as a good (possibly harem?) ending for the heroine before then.

Dex-chan lover
considering how good of a teacher he is, self-awareness isn't necessary.

@elhessan Your experience is exactly like me, I also used to take an abacus course in my 3rd or 4th grade, and also learn the "imaginary abacus" technique, until today I'm still using the "imaginary abacus" on my everyday work since it was very practical and fast...

Banned
I don't care how long it takes i will wait for this pile of gold to keep getting unearthed...also can't wait for them to sale it in English so o can buy the books

Users who are viewing this thread