Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Didn't intend to read this series at first but right now I can't stop! This is really fun to read

Dex-chan lover
NICE

THE FAMILY IS TOO POWERFUL

My only gripe is that they removed the last jojoke...

Dex-chan lover
Having a whole family of nerds with similar interests seems very weird to me as someone who grew up in a family where nobody liked basically anything the others like.

Double-page supporter
@Krune Based on how they both looked around when given the instructions I think it was neither. That there was a third party giving them instructions in the Real World.

Dex-chan lover
@ThRippJck I wouldn't give up hope just yet. It's my theory that Kenzaburou isn't possessing Grace's body 1 to 1 but in some ways is acting as Grace's brand new conscience and something like a guardian angel to her. Maybe eventually he'll return home and Grace will be left to develop the new start with Anna he helped give her. (would fit the theme of him being an amazing dad, too)
Sorta parallel to the relationship a real life VN player might have to a VN protagonist. We too step into their shoes long enough to guide them to a better place and then take our leave once we get the good ending. Which in this case I'm pretty certain will either be a yuri or harem ending.

I think if we were meant to get a story about Kenzaburou truly becoming Grace, we wouldn't see his silhouette/appearance all over the place and at very most his old appearance would be in a very occasional flashback.

Imagine someone just recover from coma and then shout: "jotaro you fool, thanks to you I live again". Lol

@Glomoro it's fun and annoying at the same time. Like you would go anime marathon together, but then bitching each other for shipping different cp. But its economic, as you only pay half of the collection. (Or quarter if you got 4 people in).

Users who are viewing this thread