Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Contributor
OMG she secretly has the coolest bestest strongest spirit ever who would have guessed :qq:

NOT A SPOILER JUST A PREDICTION but I will spoiler tag just in case because I’m 100% sure it’s correct her spirit is probably a Phoenix because in mythology when they die they come back to life and the rock hitting her head probably killed her which is likely the requirement to properly activate her spirit

Dex-chan lover
If they doesn't I do! I live for the spoilers! (As I will probably forget when the next chapter come out.)
Predictably it's a Phoenix. At first it didn't show itself because it was afraid she couldn't take the strain its power would put on her (or something to that effect). Then later kept itself hidden because it was afraid she would fear fire because her dad attacked her and scared her hand with fire.

Dex-chan lover
But what kind of? I'm curious what the author deemed the coolest, bestes spirit.
Phoenix. For their kingdom's religion, it's revered like a god. Although, I think the spirits themselves are not in hierarchical society so they don't really care about such thing (even if there are difference in power between the individuals). Well, the story didn't touch a lot about how things are like in spirit's world, but Undine referred to it quite casually.

Aggregator gang
Huh? Did that rock hit her in the head? If yes then the mangaka is underestimating the lethality of that quite a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Did that rock hit her in the head? If yes then the mangaka is underestimating the lethality of that quite a bit.
That's usually what would happen. Though it could've been a glancing blow. In many of these fantasy stories they also have increased defence so they don't die instantly from that, or just straight up game HP.

Page 6, are the wolf's front legs ok??
Someone skipped animal anatomy class.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck would she randomly run up to him and hug him, just because he's trauma dumping for no reason whatsoever 😐

Users who are viewing this thread