Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Did I miss something why does the prince hate her so much
Maybe because he knows something that she herself doesn't know, like her spirit's true identity, which probably is the highest of high ranking spirit? And that's why he hates her: because his pride got crushed. He's a prince, a royalty, someone who's among the highest status in the country. If someone else of lower status got higher rates than him, of course he's gonna get jealous and won't allow it. That's why he's gonna do everything to destroy her, mentally and socially first, and if those ways don't work, he will go in a physical way: murder. It's politics as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Lolllllll dude why are u bummed you literally confessed to hating her from the bottom of your heart just seconds ago. To the point your own spirit empathized so hard it manifested shit. Stay grateful she's even letting you be her friend now

Dex-chan lover
Because she's doing well even after he broke up with her :)
Because he knows Brigitte's spirit is actually legendary class.
He always have inferiority because his (off-screen) brothers are all better than him. He got engaged with Brigitte because he thought there's finally someone more pathetic than he is, so people will insult her instead of him. Also, Brigitte was originally Yuri's fiance (although it got cancelled before they got engaged because of the burning incident), so maybe he's in delusion he successfully NTR the guy praised as most talented. But then he found out she's actually an amazing person, so having her by his side will just make people compare and again comment on how he is inferior. He wants to dispose of her before anyone else realized it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he cares enough about anyone to hate them. I think he hates that the toy he threw away keeps getting out of the waste-bin because he doesn't view other people as more than instruments to be used however he sees fit. I expect his familiar has some flavor of mind-control so he either never needed to think of other people as more than tools or is also under his familiar's thrall.
[spoilers]
I don't remember getting those vibes from him but that would also make sense.

Because she's doing well even after he broke up with her :)
Because he knows Brigitte's spirit is actually legendary class.
He always have inferiority because his (off-screen) brothers are all better than him. He got engaged with Brigitte because he thought there's finally someone more pathetic than he is, so people will insult her instead of him. Also, Brigitte was originally Yuri's fiance (although it got cancelled before they got engaged because of the burning incident), so maybe he's in delusion he successfully NTR the guy praised as most talented. But then he found out she's actually an amazing person, so having her by his side will just make people compare and again comment on how he is inferior. He wants to dispose of her before anyone else realized it.
Yikes.... What's with that? Pathetic. And he dares to call himself a man? What a loser. A true man would accept his weaknesses and forge himself with discipline instead of attacking other people, especially a girl that way. He really should give up on his manhood. In fact, even a true woman wouldn't fall that low.

Users who are viewing this thread