Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.3 - ③

Never give up addie~
Do your best addie~
and pray that the wedding didn't go just like the wn version...... cuz i'm gonna laugh so hard that ppl will thought i'm mental...

Dex-chan lover
I wanna say that she knows that the heroine is probably also reincarnated but she's just choosing not to think about it...

If she is reincarnated, do you think it's with or without her original memories? Even if it is with those memories, she may just not have the confidence or maybe she didn't play the game so doesn't know the choices.

Just as clarification, i didn't read the novel so i have no knowledge of the source material. This is all just personal feelings and conjecture.

Dex-chan lover
It's quite clear to everyone and even to themselves that Mary and Addie have feelings for each other. Unfortunately Mary is prioritizing making sure that all the events happen that result in Alicia having her true happy ending with everyone as well as preventing her house from becoming too powerful. This has resulted in Mary suppressing her own emotions so she just sort of lives in the moment not thinking much about her actual future if it doesn't go as planned. Addie gets frustrated because Mary is in denial but he is well aware that she has no room for love while trying to achieve her goal.

I was expecting a blushful M'lady cuz her new friend gave her a bracelet with her's and addie's color q-q

@Claresilver47 Add to that Addie's own concerns about their status difference. I think that's part of why he also takes a strong interest in how things work out for the game's main characters in addition to the fact Mary's involved in it. If they can overcome their statuses it opens the possibility it can happen for them too.

Fed-Kun's army
wait holy shit why am i so obsessed with the game mechanisms and the status difference coming into play as a major theme

Users who are viewing this thread