Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.3 - ③

Addie was so obvious about his complex, he wanted to be someone worthy of MC in social standing.... I wonder if his family used to be a noble?

@imtaciturn my japanese skill is rusty and i didn't borrow the help of a dictionary but i did read the raws directly and i'm pretty sure
mary herself is aware of being married to addie, she was the one who suggested it even, so the talk about her being tricked into marriage is misleading
lmao

@boag really?? i didn't know that lmao
in the novel, addie just thought that mary could persuade her father to give addie a court rank so he can marry mary, he didn't even think mary herself would suggest marrying her to get the court rank lol

@Aznereth
it was an mtl site i think? but i forgot the site since it's been quite some time since then, fanfiction dot net? I forgot sorry......a "proper" translation haven't come out as far as i know.....

@imtaciturn
ikr?!! i think that's why the author decided to change that arc..... i haven't read it cuz there's no proper translation yet but i hope it's better than the previous one.... well, if curiosity get the better of me might as well just read an mtl might melt my brain and eyes but meh....

and username yeah it took me just 3 hours to decide it.... cool huh?

@SiKucing
apparently the mtl was slightly wrong and no tricking occurs!! another person had explained how the real story goes. you can try search it in this thread. they mentioned me and their name is @/kiragnia
3 hours is quite a long time to decide XD

@kiragnia welp rusty japanese is better than my nonexistent ability to understand japanese 😂

@imtaciturn i really adore this series, hence why i went through the pain of reading the novel raws lol it's really cute and fluffy
another long-ass spoiler because it's something amazing
Spoiler 1
the part where Mary was wondering what could Patrick and Addie be doing that morning. they mentioned her name and something about "procedure" so she asked
"What kind of procedure?"
when Addie was silent,
"Addie...?"
"...ge"
"Hm?"
"My, and your..."
"My, and your?"
"It's my and your marriage procedure!"
"Oh, well then there's no reason to stop it."
"!?"
Spoiler 2
so. they planned the marriage anyways. bcs Mary agrees to help Addie to get the court rank he wants (remember he wants the court rank to marry her)
and she didn't even try to stop them planning their wedding. she just said "aight you guys continue planning that, imma back to my school on the neighboring kingdom" and agreed to come home after the finals to attend her own effing wedding party
patrick had to do something else and asked them to wait
Mary: "... well, let's drink tea while we wait."
Addie: "Yes. ....by the way, um, Milady..."
Mary: "?"
Addie: "Is this alright?"
Mary: "What is?"
Addie: "At this rate, you're really going to be married to me, you know?"

Spoiler 3
she finally got curious enough and asked Addie
"What did you want to do so much that you need to do this (marry me to get the court rank)?"
I AM. HYSTERICAL. FURIOUS. LAUGHING MANIACALLY.
"Even going as far as to marrying me, what did you want to do exactly?"
"Milady... I..."
"Yes?"
"Milady... No, Mary-sama, please marry me."
"? Yes, that's why I signed the papers, right?"
can you. just feel. addie dying innerly

@imtaciturn
wait, really? well.... it is mtl i guess so ppl who cleaned it might get it wrong....

@kiragnia
lololol God... now i want to read the proper tl asap.... reading that scene would really made me rolling on the floor....

so basically, addie was wondering how to get court title (in order to marry mary), mary overheard him and proposed that addie marry her in order to get said title (son-in law of house of albert so like noble from albert house or something), long story short the end becomes the mean and the mean become the end? no... the end and the mean are the same wtf 🤣

@SiKucing
basically, yeah.
Addie wants to marry Mary, but upon discussing with Patrick and Alicia, they figured out that Addie most likely would need to have court rank, at least Earl or Baron.

Mary then came and asked what they're talking about, so Patrick explained that Addie wants a court rank.

Mary asks what for, then they explained that there's something Addie wants to do (marrying Mary) but he needs to have court rank

"Something you want to do but you need to have court rank to do it?"
"Yes.. More like, if I don't have the court rank, it's unforgivable."
"Well, you'd better give up then."

hearing that, the three of them were like 'welp' (with Addie crying a bit)

then they talked a bit more before Mary said "Well, I guess I could put a word to father to get you a court rank."
"Wha–really?"
"Yes, no need to worry."
"Milady, thank you... I appreciate the thought, but..."

"Well, push comes to shove, you can just marry me and get into the Albert family."

and then. silence.

because, Addie wants the court rank to marry her, but then she herself suggested he marries her to get the court rank.....which he needs... to marry her...

it's funny af

Dex-chan lover
@kiragnia
other nobles would probably look down on the marriage, but any heir Mary provides would still be a high ranking noble.

Fed-Kun's army
ljfkdafdljk i... i ship them so much... addie... HANG IN THERE!!! also omg i see spoilers, hell yeah I'M GOING HUNTING!!! cries i wish the novel would get translated (more) aflkjas maybe i can find it... in spanish or sth... if not english :')))

thank you so much for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread