Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I like that she's back to being a "proper" villainess.

Wow i hate when a teacher is involved in these “otome games” like that’s a pedofile people gross
Can't say I like those either, but that's not a pedophile. They're actually adults at this point, or at the very least consent age for their culture.

but that power asymmetry is still gross.
That's why I don't like teacher/student romances. Or boss/subordinate.

So the reverse harem ending is ridiculously hard to get and a single mistake can ruin it, but the heroine didn't think getting Parfait, who would become her best friend, on her side might be somewhat important to it?
She's way too confident in her inside knowledge and relies on the world not being too strict on game events.

Dex-chan lover
Harem routes/reverse harem routes (still harem) are all trash, always lol. And the people that like em seem trashy :p to me.
I feel like they have their place – the problem being that place is quite small, and executing the topic skillfully is beyond most authors. Without the background worldbuilding and chemistry between the harem members, it comes across as hamfisted and/or nonsensical.

Dex-chan lover
Wow i hate when a teacher is involved in these “otome games” like that’s a pedofile people gross
I agree with this in most cases, but at this point in the story they're all college students so it's not actually that weird.

Dex-chan lover
Reverse harem routes? Seriously, did she forget that people there are living, breathing beings, not game characters?

While their fates may seem like a game story-line, did she genuinely love them or was she just playing with them like a game, without even considering the real consequences that could ruin their lives?
considering that she's aiming for the bonus content, I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually love them

also, love how she shut them all down. At least the fiance guy was a bit better than the rest of those idiots.

Dex-chan lover
"Bonus content" means (orgy) sex scene CG. You can tell by the MC's reaction to why the heroine is rushing... The heroine doesn't see herself as surrounded by people, just NPCs and sex objects. 😬 Yeah. I think some earlier chapters have demonstrated this as well.
You're uh...very misremembering what type of game this is lmao. Otome games are rarely that explicit 😅

I peeked at some webnovel TL's and
the bonus in the game is..........a Patrick cameo at the end!

Heroine is only doing reverse harem to meet Patrick so she does see the other guys as NPCs, because they're a means to get to Patrick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
"Bonus content" means (orgy) sex scene CG. You can tell by the MC's reaction to why the heroine is rushing... The heroine doesn't see herself as surrounded by people, just NPCs and sex objects. 😬 Yeah. I think some earlier chapters have demonstrated this as well.
uh, do you have proof for that or are you just assuming? Most bonus contents in otome game are about secret characters/characters who you normally can't romance in the game, or some omake scenes about what happened after the game (marriage, having kids, stuff like that).

Dex-chan lover
Ew, teacher routes. Abuse of power bullshit ass creep ass shit, man. And this Heroine skipping the extra steps... shes def a Well Its My Fantasy Now type eh? She doesn't seem to realize she cant rely on being saved by the game scenario either...

Dex-chan lover
SLAAAYYY QUEEN :hearts: :win: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I have no words to describe how wonderful Mary is :hearts: I love her so much.

Also people talks about teachers as a romantic partners as disgusting and pedophilic, I don't think that is the case. Of course, in real life it is despicable as shit. But despite the name, "Otome Game" (Maiden's Game) is not actually targeting young maidens. It's targeting girls in mid to late 20s who is too busy with life and have no time to experience romance or doesn't have interest on being in a real relationship (or is a degenerate, like some of us :nyoron:). Just like "galge" isn't a game for girls.

Calling it "Lonely Virgin's Game" ain't gonna do good for the bottom line after all.

Dex-chan lover
SOMEONE CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT MARY JUST SET EVERYTHING ON FAIYAAAAHH

Dex-chan lover
one of my creepiest reads was the 24 hour villainess. there was a teacher and an uncle of someone.
labeling it creepy for the reason that the uncle couldn't attend the villainess' destruction was because he was drugged with an aphrodisiac and did the deed with another younger woman.
One of the capture targets was the fucking king if I recall correctly.

Dex-chan lover
SLAAAYYY QUEEN :hearts: :win: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I have no words to describe how wonderful Mary is :hearts: I love her so much.

Also people talks about teachers as a romantic partners as disgusting and pedophilic, I don't think that is the case. Of course, in real life it is despicable as shit. But despite the name, "Otome Game" (Maiden's Game) is not actually targeting young maidens. It's targeting girls in mid to late 20s who is too busy with life and have no time to experience romance or doesn't have interest on being in a real relationship (or is a degenerate, like some of us :nyoron:). Just like "galge" isn't a game for girls.

Calling it "Lonely Virgin's Game" ain't gonna do good for the bottom line after all.

Game makers, romance writers, etc. making their main characters be in high school or college is a purposeful choice lol. Who cares if the people playing or reading media is older than the main character. In universe, that's a student, and she's literally taking that teacher's class.

A teacher being romanceable is not the same as a creepy teacher student romance!

Users who are viewing this thread