Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu

Fed-Kun's army
Checked the raws, seem like it's up to 13. Kinda weird since it's already 2 years since the start of publication

Did I miss anything or was her motive for choosing ruin ever explained? Seems weird that she's doing it "just because"

@chaos86 if I'm not wrong, earlier chapters already described her motive.
Simply put, her family is too strong in terms of influence, stronger than the royal family perhaps. Yet the connection is simply too fragile since her father is too trustful with his connections. Once the royal family decided to crush the Alberts (her family), literally no one will take their side, causing an ultimate ruin
In other to save the family, Mary choose to "sacrifice" herself through the condemnation (typical of otomege as you know). By doing this, the only one who falls into ruin will be Mary alone, not the entire family

Did anyone know where can i donwload / read the full translated light novel of this?

Aggregator gang
Not sure I’d choose a life of ruin in a medieval society for the lolz

In my mind you’d still be driven by basic human instinct to survive and in as comfortable way as possible. Weird she’s decided to just destroy her life, unless she just thinks it’s all a dream or something but still

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, wow I already waited this for so long :D

@Add1152000 she already explained her motive in earlier chapter.

Who's the ML for our Mary? I hope it's someone that can be her equal. I'm currently hoping for Patrick but it seems quite impossible. Addie is loyal but all he does is follow her around.

They're updating this again yessssssssssss

I already know how the story ends, I'm just waiting to see a certain scene illustrated lol

great work, slap stick back and forth between with addie.

looking forward to seeing more of this series.

I love it, I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it

but you know what im not used to? The Alicia and Patrick pairing, its nice but im also not quite used to it. A part of me wishes Patrick gets with Mary, but Mary and Addie overrules that.

can someone recommend a manga similar to this im so obsessed this is so good. i love how instead of instant romance they actually start out as friends or at least a natural close relationship...no matter how much mary denies it...anyhow i like how shes
basically failing
at being a villainess its cute. and addie we cant forget him geez is there an addie fan club cuz i wanna join.
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread