Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu

This is surprisingly adorable. I was expecting another, "I'm gonna be the villain but accidentally make everyone fall for me." Becoming the Best Friend(not that she knows) is just brilliant.

This manga is actually rather high quality for the genre it's in. People, while the synopsis may seem thoroughly familiar, I don't believe you would find this to be a waste of your time. Saki=sensei takes a couple refreshing corners and the artist did a splendid job of catching those subtleties of expression and emotion that put this manga a step above the normal and expected.
If you find the basic premise of isekai into the villain MC at all entertaining, but have gotten a bit too used to the genre, then this manga should be a breath of fresh air for you. That said, it does fall into the same category as all the other ones you have read before. Expect a new and improved take on the matter, but no more.

The scanlators are doing a fine job too. Good English and the quality of the chapters is more than acceptable.

switch it to adi but only for the next chapter and another chapter randomly just to mess with readers >= 3

Fed-Kun's army
i prefer addie but if it's more convenient since it is shorter to type, adi is fine!

Aggregator gang
i'm personally on the side that prefers to keep names consistent with previous translation (if it's the same group) remembering the redone names is a pain and i often prefer the fan ones anyway.

Feels like this manga is ending with how its being paced, I guess it ends at volume 2

OSC

Oh this is so cute and giggle inducing ahh. I agree it seems like it will be quite short but ah, good anyway!!!

Users who are viewing this thread