Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu

Thank you for the translation! Also, I like Addie a bit better than just "Adi". "Addie" seems to be easier to read than the other option 😅

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to hear what Mary really feels about playing the villainess role!

🤣😅🤣😂 Ladybug Attack! This is not a drill! 😅
A spiral of Tragedy.
That special chapter was comedic.

My guess is this manga is pretty hard to both redraw and typeset. So we should all be patient with the team, they're doing a bang up job so far.

i have read only these 6 chapters multiple times and all i can say is that this is the type of manga you'd read on a Friday evening while calmly listening to the rain outside.

All i hope is that whomever will pick this up so that we can see the rest of they're story.

I'm pretty sure Mary wants to
be demoted so she can marry Addie, but how is she going to make him love her more than he loves her dad??!

Group Leader
My first introduction to the villainess trope that has become so commonplace these days!
Glad to see a new chapter translated

This has to be the first otome isekai where it doesn't seem like the main character doesn't end up paired with a royal. Would be nice if by the end, you know who didn't end up being the lost son of a neighboring empire.

Users who are viewing this thread