Allow Mass remove option of any J-Novel /official site [Rejected]

I have been using MangaDex to track and read for the longest time, while I pay for my manga when I can, I despise subscription based sites that can restrict or remove access to things I read/ have read on a whim, I will not be signing up to these sites and as such would like it if the option to remove any manga I am following that goes official only from my "to read/reading" list would be appreciated, I understand it's not going to happen overnight, nor do I expect this, I just hope it is a feature that is implemented.

Upvote 1
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
So you're saying, you wish to remove your follow status for the titles that the MD mods add jnovel(or other publishers) chapter links to?
:haa:
Well, first off, as stated, the majority of these external links are done by the MD staff and only to the freely available chapters

And second, you say "that goes official" except jnovel and the rest might've worked on those series for many months already and just because someone holds an english license for a series doesn't mean that scanlators can't work on and upload it
(except in some very rare cases, there are like.. 5 series or something, like one piece where you can't upload a english version but there'd be a note in those cases)

:aquadrink:

Power Uploader
I have been using MangaDex to track and read for the longest time, while I pay for my manga when I can, I despise subscription based sites that can restrict or remove access to things I read/ have read on a whim, I will not be signing up to these sites and as such would like it if the option to remove any manga I am following that goes official only from my "to read/reading" list would be appreciated, I understand it's not going to happen overnight, nor do I expect this, I just hope it is a feature that is implemented.
Don't worry, they are not going to restrict any manga or anything like that, it's an initiative of the mangadex staff to support the official publishers, the groups can still continue uploading chapters of those series without any problems :meguu:

Don't worry, they are not going to restrict any manga or anything like that, it's an initiative of the mangadex staff to support the official publishers, the groups can still continue uploading chapters of those series without any problems :meguu:
tell that to the Shuheisha IPs

So you're saying, you wish to remove your follow status for the titles that the MD mods add jnovel(or other publishers) chapter links to?
:haa:
Well, first off, as stated, the majority of these external links are done by the MD staff and only to the freely available chapters

And second, you say "that goes official" except jnovel and the rest might've worked on those series for many months already and just because someone holds an english license for a series doesn't mean that scanlators can't work on and upload it
(except in some very rare cases, there are like.. 5 series or something, like one piece where you can't upload a english version but there'd be a note in those cases)

:aquadrink:
This is what I expected. truly that the series would stop the scanlators upload, because of legal ramifications (like the Shuheisha uploads.)

Power Uploader
tell that to the Shuheisha IPs
well, if you don't want to see any uploads from j-novel you can click on the group's profile and hit block as RogueKitsune commented
image.png

Dex-chan lover
If you run out of block slots like me, go look up userscripts that block based on uploader/group names.

500-1000 block slots when :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread