Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

@shiho

i think that's in another manwha, where the girl drank the vial to save her boss. i think @unime is refering to the fact that even though she is 17, because she spent most of the time isolated in a cabin, she didnt get the chance to properly mentally develop

FAM WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEPARATED!? Didn't they confirm he was related a few chapters ago? =_=

What does her being 17 have to do with the story? I feel like this story could go on without the reincarnation bit and a few tweaks.

so 17yr olds can’t have stuffed animals, but they can have the mentality of a 5yr old...

bitch.
i would put that bunny on my bed.

also me acting like i know colors: that’s not royal blue tHaT’s nAvY

I personally like that shes acting the age of a child instead of 17, shes going to have the mind of a child which makes sense.

People always try so hard to read into stuff instead of just accepting it for what it is.

@esmee_n101 u have a point but the author is being inconsistent. if her mental development was affected by her imprisonment, she prolly shouldn’t have been able to distinguish dolls as childish

i mean some kids are like “i’m a big girl i don’t play with dolls” but those kids also have a more developed mentality than her. she just straight up acts like she was just born and everything amazes her so it doesn’t make sense to me but also it’s a manhwa so who am i to try to be logical

Dex-chan lover
@ViviH
The priest give her a doll because she is a litle kid, but from her points of vue she is 17 years and she didn't give damn about it since she mentally adult.

Her: I’m 17, I don’t play with dolls
*Me, 25, nervously looks around my room full of plushies*: well...

Also she’s 17 but her mental capacity switches between child and mature due to isolation. She learned what her kidnapper allowed her so she knows certain things but was emotionally and physically abused which definitely can cause instability

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BEING SEPARATED FROM HER???? COME BACK EXPLAIN YOURSELF

btw about the doll scene i think she is just like "children may stop crying when they see stuff they like but this doesnt work with me since im older" but it doesnt necessarily mean that her mental age is that of a adult or teenager, she acts more like a 6-8 yo since she was isolated and abused for years, it doesnt mean she doesnt like it but instead that its not enough to make her feel better (since she clearly longs for human affection)

Dex-chan lover
If that isn't the evilest looking emporer
Bring me ThE pReCiOus KaLiStO BlOod !!!

Yeah. That's a no, sir

Even if nobody appreciates the emperor, I do...Tomorrow is trash day and looking at him reminded me to take it out, what a benevolent ruler. 😌❤️

Thanks for the update!

Cute chapter, him promising her a piano but... this is just my opinion... I don't like the clothes she wears. It's kinda weird. She still looks cute... but the bottom half bothers the heck out of me. I think it's her socks or just the dresses. It looks really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread