Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Gosh, that mouth, ever since people hinted at it, that she has her mouth open 99% her mouth shows, is killing me now 🧐

Bruh wtf look at your size and strength, just grab the kid and say to her stop being a brat and wait til the Duke returns.

So the whole ordeal was to guarantee she would "belong" to the Crown Prince? Seriously what a dragged mess...

Fed-Kun's army
I saw the raws and no one can tell me this little shit prince is just a kid.... he handed her over to that asshole that was chasing her in the beginning. I hope this prince suffers

Dex-chan lover
The Emperor is making a lot of enemies with this dumb trick. Even a duke of his own country.

It's already this far and people in the comments still arguing why's she acting like a child or why didn't she use her reincarnation skill. Well, she was a child in a grown up body. Her mind didn't grow even though her body did. And her reincarnation skill is probably just average daily task skill, which she didn't have to do in her current house. It's getting tiring reading this type of comments, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread