Am I Your Daughter?

I have a theory:
I believe that Hailynn’s mother may be the woman that the Count (her adoptive abuser from her first life) had fallen in love with previously and she probably resembled her in a way that he wanted to basically have her by his side. But maybe due to his resentment and anger of the rejection, he’s probably taking his anger out on her for it.
How Hailynn came about was maybe there was some sort of magic that helped create our baby FL. For example, maybe holding hands or reciting a spell may have triggered the pregnancy unless it’s in the same/similar case as in “Princess in a dumpster” where everyone basically forgot the mother ever existed even though there was clear proof they have once interacted with the woman.

the plot is good i guess. i couldn’t get into it because every fucking panel the mc is going :O. every. single. panel. and i hate it so much oh my god. much love and respect to the author and illustrator (bc they did their best and content-wise it’s not bad) but whoever decided that her permanent expression should be this :O.... meet me outside

Double-page supporter
@Helven I don't think it would be a similar case, cuz everyone else remember the woman whom the Count love, the Count still remember her that's why he abused the child and told her she could meet her mother. Only the Duke forgot about this.

Im certain her hat fell on the end of ch 14 but she was suddenly wearing it again on ch 15😂

The fastest translation i've ever seen since a new webtoon was released❣ Thank you so much to the group🙏🙏🙏🌸☺

I was here yesterday and found only 1 chapter and now I came back and now there's 21 chaps!? oml ur translation speed is just like the flash. Not complaining though, good work! Thank you! 😂🥰❤

omg the translation was so fastttttttt i was about to ready my mind reading the raws actually! thank goodness i decided to check out mangadex first hahahha

thanks all scanlation groups!

Father-daughter sleep together reminds me so much of Athy-Claude 😭 Oh how i miss those cute days..............

excited for the next update 😍

i feel like her mother might be the witch that they mentioned?? when they were talking about the women that have been in love with the duke. maybe she was able to get pregnant via magic or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread