Am I Your Daughter?

It couldve been good if the pacing have been better. Also the author is trying so hard to prolong it( i mean seriously why would she lose her most important object she had it for 11 year)

If she had no social interaction in her past life other than the occasional visit from her abusive adoptive father, I can understand why her emotional growth and maturity would be stunted the way they seem to be. I think it's too early to be calling her really stupid; it's not like she's an 18 year old transmigrated high school student. She had literally no life experience and nothing to teach her except for etiquette books. Other than the constant pikachu face, it's not that bad. I won't drop it yet.

Cliche, nothing unique, more boring, I get it, she grew up abused, no human contact, Pikachu face, bla bla, anyway. Bland.

Also saw somewhere that apparently, the author said everyone who reads the English translations should die, if she did indeed say it, well... Toxic. Glad I won't be around. And even if it were not true, the story doesn't make me feel attached or anything.

I really like this! They dont5 have this in Manganelo? Its cuz idk how to bookmark here in Mangadex.

Her mouth is bothersome. I really want to read this, but I can't stand looking at fl's open mouth. Close it; you'll let the flies in

I see the mouth is bothering many. 🤣 If you think that’s bad, check out the manwa of “Lucia”. Artist need to add other expression on main character aside from :eek: tho for this.

Users who are viewing this thread