Am I Your Daughter?

I would continue reading but the weird obsession with having her mouth open almost every single panel to try and convey cuteness doesn't really work when that's basically her only facial expression.

Its been 9 days but i dont see the new chapter. Is this one of those manhwas that releases only every 2 weeks or once every month?

There is no point in her being a reincarnated person if she would be passive about her new life. Reincarnation only prompted her to run away but basically she is tha same as an abused girl living in the storage and the plot would still be the same without reincarnation.

Story's meh, main characters very meh and makes an :eek: face most of the time. The art is really good at least.

strange story pacing and bland plot in general. also, like many people have noticed, it feels like all the characters (especially MC) are in a state of eternal surprised pikachu face.
pros: really, really cute art if you don't care much for the story.
thank you for the translations!

Group Leader
Incel duke please do something about your slackjawed mouthbreather daughter

Edit: sorry, volcel duke

The art is amazing and i adore the FL's outfits, but the plot is mediocre at best and there's barely any character development.

The only thing I kinda hate with stories like these are that they think "uhm but i am actually much older than what i look like" but then still ends up acting childish to a fault

Users who are viewing this thread