Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 18 Ch. 173 - Cultural Festival 7: To Whom

Dex-chan lover
When you hear of a mixed ancestry in these kind of things, you'd never expect to hear Canada.

Aggregator gang
That end note guy didn't say sorry after for calling us loses. Clearly a fake Canadian.

Dex-chan lover
megumi.png

Dex-chan lover
@JumboWheat01 I can dig up a few examples on this site I think. If I'm given several months to actually dig through my enormous follows list on here that might as well double as a museum for dead scanlation projects. The one that does come to mind immediately is I think the daughter of one of the people involved in several of the main cast's personal stories in Dear Only You Don't Know was half-Canadian.

@Miriable There's like, one or two advanced classes, one or two sports classes, and then enough normal classes for Megumi's class number to be something like 10 iirc. They have to target the majority, not themselves. They also want it to be fun, not something most of the school and visiting family members are just going to give up on because it's hard enough to be a pain in the ass and take so much time they can't see the rest of the festival. It's totally not just because the mangaka wasn't quite up to the task of making a more interesting puzzle that will appear for like two seconds anyway or anything.

Dex-chan lover
TFW when your friends are trying to help and you deny every attempt ahah

Guys, I'm dumb and couldn't see the key. Please help!

Also, f'ck the random canadian winning the pageant with those 50k Insta followers

Group Leader
Half foreign blood makes incredibly hot Japanese girls.

Not only picking a fight with the USA but Japan too? How can that girl win? She has beady eyes, we need to blame Canada...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_CNfe0VUsA

Users who are viewing this thread