Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 207 - What I Wanna Do

Dex-chan lover
Well its true unlike Amano he doesnt have any plans beyond entering Tokyo U, I guess we getting some character development on Manabu side.

Contributor
A good prompt for progress.

I hope that, at the very least, whatever may come is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I just need them to deal with that other girl for good

like with him thinking about his reasons and motivations for TokyoU, it'll undoubtedly go back to "oh yeah I'm doing this for that girl I forgot existed that maybe(????) likes me"

Cue setup for the post high school sequel serialization with them in college and dealing with the love triangle for another 200 chapters 💀

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, trying to figure out the future so (relatively) early in your life is just way too hard.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait they aren't dating yet? How the hell do you go 207 chapters with no progress?

To be honest if they don't start going out before graduating at least they gotta let eachother know what they feel about each other but that brief moment when they imagined themself in Tokyo together I kinda wanna see that maybe rent a room together to live there while going to their respective universities and that's where the real romantic development happens since really neither of them have had a serious love rival and such well Manabu still has in mind that other girl that he wants to get into Tokyo U into for but yea I know is kinda repetitive but I kinda love their way of getting flustered and would love to see more of it how it is in the future and maybe ending with a couple of chapters as them as a couple awkwardly figuring out how to carry on a relationship kinda don't want a big time like getting together then time skip and oh look a wedding

Group Leader
His plans were to date his senpai once he got into Tokyo U. Seems he forgot them.

Dex-chan lover
Manabu: "What do I want to do?" *looks at Amano spread out on the ground*

Me: "Follow your heart, my boy. Follow your heart."

The shipper brings up an extremely good point: what on earth is our Mc's future after college, assuming he gets into the uni of his choice. Hopefully this will result in so character growth for him that will no doubt be promptly dropped afterwards

Dex-chan lover
bruh, he's in highschool. who tf knows what they wanna do for the rest of their life? a good chunk of people don't even work at what they studied

He should be spending more time studying that ass than those books. I spent eight years in college and all I got was a two year degree and unemployed. I did nothing but study and it broke me. I didn't do things with friends, I cut people off in fact. I'm broken and alone. Manabu has a perfect waifu right next to him. If I had that at his age I'd probably be married with two kids by now.

Users who are viewing this thread