Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 207 - What I Wanna Do

Dex-chan lover
Considering the pace of this manga, I accept “imagining the same (near) future” as progress.

Fed-Kun's army
It's been a while since Manabu thought about Mikawa, looks like he's getting over his oneitis. Rather, he's thinking about uni without thinking about Mikawa. I'd say that's progress.

Dex-chan lover
In my country it is different. You enter university with a career already decided. You take the entrance exams for a particular profession.

He probably won't be accepted into Tokyo U, that would be fun since he's such a dense motherfuc...

It's going to take magical fairy dust now to get him to stop saying "if I get into Tokyo U". I don't really care what teachers say about it, but you don't really need to think hard on what you want to do after school, until you actually go to college, assuming you even go to college.

After this manga stopped making real progress, it just seems more and more about Amano's exposure and their future in schooling than anything else.

Group Leader
@Kaduufrrj In many countries you can enter in to college with a specific major in mind, but it is also possible to enter as "undecided". You are then expected to take your general education classes in your first two years and have a major selected by your third year.

Fed-Kun's army
Several people saying "Oh Manabu isn't going to get into Todai because DRAMA!"

Like fucking seriously, do y'all really think this kind of cheesy feelgood series would pull that kind of bullshit

Dex-chan lover
manabu hasnt brought up that girl since volume 1 lol, the only reason to go to todai

Dex-chan lover
"I just wanna be busy with doing nothing"

The feeling is mutual, bro. me too.
I wanna laze around.

Dex-chan lover
WeII, after getting into Tokyo U you couId set some new goaIs, like stop being a pussy.

Dex-chan lover
pg 7: really? He's just squatting down to the water bucket, there's no way he'd be able to see a view of her panties like that unless his head is all the way on the ground =0v.

Users who are viewing this thread