Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 217 - What A Strange Guy.

Dex-chan lover
Was hoping that something like this wouldn't happen unless she'll just be a female friend and rival that scares amano for a bit. Though I am hoping that Amano has to have friends come over for a project and Mananbu comes home an freaks out and pretends not to live there or something of the sort

Dex-chan lover
After 216 chapters of Amano distracting Manabu by showing her boobs and ass I for one welcome this new character

Dex-chan lover
FUCK THIS LOVE TRIAN-... LOVE SQUARE BULLSHIT. CAN'T YOU FUCKING QUIT IT YOU DAMNED JAPS?!

Can't you have a normal wholesome romance with one girl and one boy? You fucking bastards!

Fed-Kun's army
Zzzz... thighs... zzz... boobs... zz-- uh?

What a new character? Fuck FINALLY let's move a bit

Dex-chan lover
Another rival? Or I guess the original girl's never in the picture so, a rival?

Dex-chan lover
What weird timing to introduce a rival character.
Unless this gonna sprint to the finale starting now.

Dex-chan lover
Its feels like we're making negative progress now. Except there was no progress (after 200 f*cking chapters) in the first place. So I guess we're farther behind than where the series started?

Dex-chan lover
So now he can not make any progress with 2 girls. AMAZING. Fuck you author-san

What is this??!!!!, if you're going to add a new character she better starts showing her assets, you can't invite some rando to a boobs and ass manga!

Double-page supporter
One thing that i expect at the end of this manga is that Manabu finally realizes that his original drive was stupid, but he should be thankful that it allowed him to meet amazing people.

Dex-chan lover
I now kinda want the Gyaru challenger to get closer to Manabu. Just to see how Amano will respond to it.

Users who are viewing this thread