Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 217 - What A Strange Guy.

Dex-chan lover
For once, I think we can actually rely on Manbagu's monofocus.

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly how romance stories have worked for 100s of years, yet somehow manga readers still act surprised at it.

That being said, this was a nice chapter, new character is more interesting than most of Amano's friends, and it's nice to see Manabu's circle grow.

I;m going to fucking kill someone, even if it's myself. How could the mangaka do this

Dex-chan lover
This new girl has no chance at all, look how Megumi is beautiful in the first pages.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, maybe instead of introducing a new girl, bring back the first girl you introduced?
You know, the one that was supposed to be his ENTIRE fucking reason for wanting to enter Tokyo U?
It's really weird how this author is just slapping his long-time readers in the fucking face.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think the author is gonna play the lets-make-the-readers-think-a-love-rival-appeared card again like he did with the girl from the school festival? No one is gonna buy that a "serious rival" can appear at chapter 217. Not gonna happen, not gonna work.
Dunno if the author introduced this character because he is out of ideas, to extend the series or because he is seriously planing to use her to cause some progress, but at least we got a new character. Precisely since that girl from the school festival that we didnt get a new one, and she is a gyaru, and i love gyarus, so i aint gonna complain.

@RangoBongo: Well, lets be honest, there arent that many gyarus out there in rom-coms competing for the waifu spot. If there is a gyaru in a series, she usually is the MH.

Dex-chan lover
Like others have said, I hope this new girl gives Megumi a kick in the butt. She's not here to steal Manabu, but she is here to probably make the FMC step up her game. Then again, our MMC is kinda dumb (when it comes to relationships) but who wasn't at his age. One of the two between our MCs needs to push forward and Manabu has never really given it too much thought. I doubt that Manabu has ever really seriously thought about Megumi (romantically not sexually, because he does that ALL THE TIME) like he does the Tokyo-U girl. He's so focused on the girl he doesn't have (but wants) that he can't see the girl he DOES have (but doesn't acknowledge that he wants).

Between the extended stay-over by Megumi, this new girl, and hopefully some kinda realization from Manabu something should give. But I'm NOT getting my hopes up, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
@ BrunoVilla É o Neymar? O pq das faixas? Revendo uns episódios vi ele essa semana em La casa de Papel.

Dex-chan lover
Let's not forget his classmate that he was with on the committee during the festival came and went pretty fast. This one might as well.

Group Leader
Imagine if after over 200 chapters of this Manabu just gets with this new girl and leaves Megumi in the ditch.

Users who are viewing this thread