Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 217 - What A Strange Guy.

@Then What do u mean why? To create a catalyst for the plot.Oldest trick in the book.

hmm too late into the race sadly...

Gonna have to wait for that episode where she comes over to study and Amano being Amano will impose herself between their study sesh

Dex-chan lover
preemptive F on the chat for the gyaru waifu
they never win, not even once.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I would compare this new girl with the way Manbagi from Komi-san was introduced, but here being a little more serious with the romance part, i don't feel like this is a good idea, it just feels wrong to introduce another girl 200 chapters after establishing MC's loved person and his childhood friend, and it hasn't been that long since the reunion between MC and his crush. Who knows how this will develop but i don't feel this will be super great.

Aggregator gang
Bruh this is completely useless. It's just like Gal Gohan with the unnecessary characters as an harem where nothing happens lol.

I'm not sure this is supposed to introduce a potential person for Manabu to switch to but more to make Amano jealous and motivate her. This girl isn't here to be a new route, she's here because honestly if this plot is stalled SOMETHING needs to be done to get it moving again. It's a simple yet effective trick, if two people refuse to develop further and are stuck in a status quo you have to introduce a new element, in this case a new character. In all honesty I prefer it be a girl introduced than a rival guy interested in Amano (edit: especially since comments will start crying about NTR).

Users who are viewing this thread