Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

He's becoming more of a pussy every damn chapter lol, I'm guessing the relationship will never progress.

Binged it and it was a fairly nice read. Probably a good idea to just read this every few months since the story moves at a glacial pace. Will probably end around ch 350 at its current pace.

Dex-chan lover
How satisfying this manga would be if they just fuck at the end of every chapter.

Double-page supporter
This is a manga for young Japanese guys who study/have studied their youth away to have a little to fantasize about, it's not going to turn into something different unless dropping popularity forces it to, or resolve anything unless it's axed.

Does they have feelings for each other? I just thinking should i read this, or skip.

Aggregator gang
@Rhino126: The girl does, but the guy doesn't.
That being said, while the guy acts all honor student and taciturn on the outside, he gets very imaginative about the girl in his head. Still, progress is slower than a snail crawling through glue, so if that's what you're after, read something else. This kind of manga is more meant to kill time and induce giggles, not tell a story. Not really, anyway.

@nachtness
Not really. I know it's hard to dissociate her from her assets, but if you do, you'll see that she's nothing but the female version of the infuriating Nisekoi kind of MC who wants to confess but can't for some reason, compared to the guy who studies, helps his family and protects her from flashing her panties every five minutes.

If he started dating that girl he likes or this new girl, she'd have it coming. Amano is relying way too much on her childhood friend status. Pressing your boobs against your crush in a train is not romantic development.

Dex-chan lover
@Isekaijin oh i see both are trash

i bareIy reading 10 chapters of this so yeah Imao it's aIready appaIing reading that much

OMG are we finally finding a new plot? Please no more of this "oops I tripped and my boobs landed on your face" shit.

Dex-chan lover
The art is lovely and titillating , but the "story" quickly got boring.

Another sad case of a side character being more likeable than the lead

Dex-chan lover
Easily the best part of this manga is all the sweaty, hot NTR doujin it has spawned.

This entire festival arc was pretty pointless and the end of it felt rushed. I get the feeling that this series is going to end soon

Users who are viewing this thread