Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
God damn it she better find out he cheated, leave him and then get with the other guy or anyone else

Fed-Kun's army
I still really want her to find out but I'm liking the progression so far. I'd rather her grow as a person and then find out so she's not so utterly pathetic and can be strong

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this slow boil towards disaster. You can really feel the other foot slowly but inevitably coming down. Can't wait to see which one of the many swords hanging over them will swing down first.

I'm glad for Michi had decides to be alone to celebrate such an important thing to her. At least it was good she had help from his husband but that didn't came from his own support, he just did it because she asked her and now he's only relieve because he won't have to do it anymore, that's why I think she deserves be alone than being with someone like You.

@brainman Whether they divorce or stay together could be a good or bad thing in the end. It's possible staying together might turn out to be a disaster like 5 years later.
No matter how it turns out, it is not guaranteed to be a disaster in the long run.

I'm really happy for Michi, rather than celebrate her passing the test with everybody she decided to celebrate with herself which I think is really respectable.

Also, I really hope she finds out about him cheating on her because even though Michi emotional cheated (and in any other case I would be take the latter side rather than Michi's) on You she did it because she wasn't getting the love and attention from her spouse so she sought somewhere else. Which I still don't condone rather than cheating on him she should have clearly communicate to You what's was going on with her and why she feels this way and if he didn't want to understand or try to understand right then and there she should have left his ass and filed for a divorce.

But, this isn't about what I think it's about the characters and their lack of communication.

I really enjoy this manga and I can't wait what's going to happen next!

His monologue with "do I have any right to criticize her even if she is seeing another guy" makes it pretty clear that not even him is the one black sheep the people want for this story.
In the end all 4 of them are worthy of forgiveness if they change from this point onwards.

@bbg1305 It's not quite as black and white, he cheated one time and he did feel bad about it but she dated and kissed with Niina for like a few weeks. It would be impossible to objectively determine which one of them was worse at this point. You will probably get different answers depending on what gender is the person answering, lol.

Dex-chan lover
"I wanted to celebrate by myself." YESSSS GIRL! Be alright with yourself!

Dex-chan lover
@Leonhart93
The problem with that is you have to be truthful to be forgiven first. How much of his current action (helping out around the house, rubbing her shoulders, going out with her more) are because of guilt more than being "freed from burden"? Things started changing for him after he cheated not before. So while he's doing great by her now, there's still a twinge of shame, a bit of dirt left behind by his actions. His actions will be tainted until SHE forgives him for what he did and she can't do that without all the information laid bare.

Michi does so much for You and he just never seems to get it. Like earlier he told her she doesn’t dress nice anymore so now she does. He’s told her not to pressure him for sex/other things so she’s stopped. He’s asked for space which she went along with.
And he’s still not happy. Omg I wish I could slap this fictional character.

Though it is interesting that she’s kind of morphing into how Nina’s wife used to be.

@Novis Of course, in that scenario she has to lay bare all of her dirt too. After which she may feel exactly like he does right now with "do I have any right to criticize him", especially considering her personality.

she is going to grow and become more independent and then she is going to find out he cheated and he is going to cry cause she will probably leave him......

i love that it seems to be heading down the breakup route rn hahaha, maybe this series isn't just angst and pain

Users who are viewing this thread