Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.3 - Orizuru-sensei and the Matchmaking (3)

Dex-chan lover
Surprising low amount of ecchi in this chapter
well we got romance progression, author didn’t want to mess a serious moment...also probably the extra going to up the lewds
Oh, hello there~
I'm just on my way back from the polling station after putting in my vote for Harris/Walz. Gee whiz, I can't wait until they fix all of the problems in the greatest democracy on earth once they're in office, huh?

Oh, excuse me for a minute. I need to finish my soy milk very quickly because I bought it in a recyclable cardboard cup with a straw made of pasta.
(Pulls it out of his 100% hemp fiber messenger bag)
Oopsie-doodle. Silly me, I spilled it all over myself. Oh well, that's just how it goes.
Oh no no, no thank you. I don't use tissues because I think it's a waste of paper. I'm a firm-believer of free-drying and natural-cleansing.
Well anyway, it was great catching up with you. I'm going to pick up some uber eats for my wife and her boyfriend, and then I'm going to cycle 25 miles home because cars are destroying our earth. Ta-taa!
~~~

On a more serious note, this was the last chapter that I'll be doing for this series. I originally picked up scanlation for my two main series. Now that I've almost finished with those, I don't see any point in staying in the scene. It was fun translating the chapters for this manga for the past few months, and although I still think some of you are irredeemable degenerates, I enjoyed reading the comments and shitposting. And boobies. And the butt-butts. And the pits. And the erased vagoos. And the

This manga will hopefully continue getting released in some form. We will see. I'm working on it.

On a side-note, I will be dropping the TLs for ISEKAI SEX ISLAND, a brave and original new series about a bunch of students getting sent to an island and having copious amounts of intercourse (SEX), and surviving against the elements with SEX, and making new friends with SEX, and discovering what it means to SEX SEX SEEXXXXOOO

My frequent collaborator and previous scanner of this series bondejeger (remember how he dropped all the zoomer slang and you were all mad at him? you scumbags, you took away the only thing that made me happy in this life) is working on a brave and original new series called Yumene Connect. I did the first chapter and I think it's going on ahead with another group(?). I like this series and I'll be keeping up with it myself.

Anyways, that's all from me. Bye for now.
thank you for your service

Dex-chan lover
xXoRVK2.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I've changed my mind Orizuru is the best girl. It's nice that she's willing to wait for Hiro if he's interested. She's taken a clear step forward in the romancing the MC process.

Also thanks @chinchiro_addict for all the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hello there~
I'm just on my way back from the polling station after putting in my vote for Harris/Walz. Gee whiz, I can't wait until they fix all of the problems in the greatest democracy on earth once they're in office, huh?

Oh, excuse me for a minute. I need to finish my soy milk very quickly because I bought it in a recyclable cardboard cup with a straw made of pasta.
Oopsie-doodle. Silly me, I spilled it all over myself. Oh well, that's just how it goes.
Oh no no, no thank you. I don't use tissues because I think it's a waste of paper. I'm a firm-believer of free-drying and natural-cleansing.
Well anyway, it was great catching up with you. I'm going to pick up some uber eats for my wife and her boyfriend, and then I'm going to cycle 25 miles home because cars are destroying our earth. Ta-taa!
~~~

On a more serious note, this was the last chapter that I'll be doing for this series. I originally picked up scanlation for my two main series. Now that I've almost finished with those, I don't see any point in staying in the scene. It was fun translating the chapters for this manga for the past few months, and although I still think some of you are irredeemable degenerates, I enjoyed reading the comments and shitposting. And boobies. And the butt-butts. And the pits. And the erased vagoos. And the

This manga will hopefully continue getting released in some form. We will see. I'm working on it.

On a side-note, I will be dropping the TLs for ISEKAI SEX ISLAND, a brave and original new series about a bunch of students getting sent to an island and having copious amounts of intercourse (SEX), and surviving against the elements with SEX, and making new friends with SEX, and discovering what it means to SEX SEX SEEXXXXOOO

My frequent collaborator and previous scanner of this series bondejeger (remember how he dropped all the zoomer slang and you were all mad at him? you scumbags, you took away the only thing that made me happy in this life) is working on a brave and original new series called Yumene Connect. I did the first chapter and I think it's going on ahead with another group(?). I like this series and I'll be keeping up with it myself.

Thank you for your hard work! Fr fr you are the GOAT!
Hopefully the second chapter of Yumene Connect is out soon, it's being picked up by Taikutsu TL!

Dex-chan lover
At least mc is not pussy enough and actually accept her condition of marrying her, that's new in this kind of manga

Dex-chan lover
One of the only chapters I don't hate, and maybe the last one to get translated? Oh well. Next chapter probably has more hilarious clumsy boob-grab shenanigans, so maybe it's good to end on a relative high note.

Dex-chan lover
One of the only chapters I don't hate, and maybe the last one to get translated? Oh well. Next chapter probably has more hilarious clumsy boob-grab shenanigans, so maybe it's good to end on a relative high note.
I've agreed to continue translating, so hopefully you'll get more teacher tits in the future.
I'm currently working on nine projects though, so even if I prioritize it, I apologize in advance if my translations are a bit slow.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hello there~

~~~

Damn, sad to see you go but thank you for all the chapters. Good Luck with whatever you decide to do next!

Dex-chan lover
He is a high school student and none of these teachers are THAT MUCH older.

Anyway, thanks for the translations and I hope someone else picks this up.

Users who are viewing this thread