Android wa Keiken Ninzuu ni Hairimasu ka?? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Also prosciutto, brie, morbier, chabichou (or smlr small weird chevre), other stuff, a bread, small weird sassagues

Dex-chan lover
I love Akane and Nadeshiko so much. Seeing them naked excites me to no end.

Akane is so incredibly sexy. OLs are so hot I can barely believe it. Her sloppiness and embarrassment really highlight how cute she is. I can tell she sweats a lot, but in an attractive way that draws attention to her private lady parts. Speaking of which, her boobs are lovely with how beautiful and bouncy they are. I never get tired of seeing sweat roll across her chest or her nipples perk up from horniness. She even has good taste in underwear; the design of her bra and panties are quite nice and further emphasize the vivacity of her breasts and butt. I'd want Akane to push her chest or butt in my face so I can better understand how wonderful she smells.

Nadeshiko is a bombshell as well. She's so bodaciously buxom and cute you almost forget she's an android. She gives such nice hugs where you'll rest your head on her marshmallow chest. I'll tenderly kiss her cleavage as as she sweetly hums in my ears. I do as she asks and "spoli [my]self with [her soft] body" until I'm completely satisfied.

Thank you for the translation (god they're so cute).

Dex-chan lover
I was fully expecting Akane to be misconstruing things and that Nadeshiko had really just set up a wholesome movie night. Really got blindsided by the amateur AV hour.

Also: Fellas, is it gay to be fucked silly by your roommate on the regular?

Dex-chan lover
So she's surprised she's happy after multiple mind bending orgasms? That's some amazingly powerful denial she's got.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this is so comedic
Comedic...
Intense ....
Wholesome...

And please hope she won't say I love her after seeing herself happy....

No it just they did it so long her headwires broke and turned her to baby pretty normal :bocchiwave::pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I really wish the childhood human friend actually has a chance by them being together. I know its been about illegal android love but since sex robots are illegal they can't marry anyway so the best would be marry the friend and have the robot as mistress/2nd wife

Users who are viewing this thread