Angel or Villainess - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
It's sad and unfortunate, but realistic as well. At times, something just breaks within you, and it can't be fixed no matter how others try to help.
Hold on, Jayna.

Pleasedontlethimbethemlpleasedontlethimbethemlpleasedontlethimbetheml
Or else this wil just become like"The Abandoned empress" and i abandoned that manhwa

Awww... I wish she opens her heart again soon, by realizing the truth that he was manipulated in the past then...

I really wouldn't want them to be together in the end but still....I would like Jayna to forgive Cassiel in this TL because it seems like it wasn't his fault;;; His feelings seem to be real? I feel bad for both of them;__;

Fed-Kun's army
She's so traumatized.. It seems people around her acted that way in the other timeline because they were manipulated. I kinda feel bad for Cassiel too because he doesn't know why Jayna is acting this way. *sigh* I wonder if Jayna will ever find peace :( i would be scared to trust anyone again if that happened to me but still..

Weird to me how Cassiel betrayed Jayna in the past but now he doesn't give Angela a second glance. I wonder why his personality changed?

jyc

man, now i don't get why cassiel fell for angela in the first place. i mean, jayna's giving him opportunities, but it genuinely doesn't seem like he's interested

@Binary10011 cuz in chapter 8 it mentioned something about how Angela is going for the second prince so in the first lifetime she probably did something to make Cassiel like her.

cassiel's heart eyes to jayna... ;;A;;
you know... i agree that jayna was so deeply hurt she can't bring herself to give another chance to cassiel, but i think cassiel is tragic as well. and i mean in both timelines. they were happy childhood sweethearts. the first time he got
manipulated with magic
, and this time he suddenly lost her love one day and he will never recover it. i feel so sorry for him too... ;;
i want a side story of how their life would have been if angela had never appeared ;__;

that aside, i really love the way jayna pays attention to anna? the detail about anna having many different expressions was so sweet, and also her wish to protect her. like we're often told a FL appreciates/loves her maid like a friend but we really never are shown a FL who actually shows care. they usually only innerly monologue about their family and ML and needed people for the plot and nothing else

@Binary10011
in the first tl cassiel got put under a spell that made him in love with angela (same with many others) but his genuine feelings are toward jayna. this time angela didn't charm him because she has her eyes set on the prince (in the 1st tl she learned about the prince later, and thus went for cassiel first)

@jyc
he never exactly loved angela for herself, he was put under a love spell

I feel like cassiel is quite sad her
And although it’s understandable for Jayna to be afraid of the past, still she could treat him nicer in a way

jyc

@laciesche if so...
then i'll be feeling some real second lead syndrome here 😭 with jayna's attitude towards him, i doubt this dude will be ml

Dex-chan lover
Why do people feel sorry for Cassiel, put aside whether he manipulate by that bitch or not, from the pov of Jayne he indeed betrayed her, cruelly at that with no even shred of mercy. Even if he is innocent so what? The feeling of getting betrayed is still hurt.

Try to imagine like your parents or closest person or even yourself died because of a guy accidently trigger a gun, he don't even mean it does this mean he innocent? Or course not right, even if you know it was just an accident I'm sure you all still be angry at him and don't want to involve yourself with him anymore even more if he someone you know.

I know it was an extreme example, but the feeling that Jayna has because of Cassiel I think it close to that.

Edit : typo

Group Leader
I know everyone is talking about the love potion but how is it that in a world where that kind of things exist there is not a Countermeasure for it? and no-one ever realize that this could be happening? i mean... from this point of view is hella easy rule over a country with this...

Dex-chan lover
@NonVoice
As far as i know there's no countermeasure in-story, not that it would majorly change much for jayna anyway, even if it wasn't his own will, cassiel still betrayed her, and betrayal is very difficult to recover from.

I feel bad for Cassiel. He's obviously trying to hold on to this relationship even though there really is nothing now. Again, even if this relationship is basically dead, i hope they maintain a good friendship. Of course with the bumps and bruises to get past this.

@xevin its trash manwhas like the abandoned empress that down play ptsd so the readers become ignorant about what actually happens. im glad u understand, i dont see jayna ending up with cassiel either because shes still very affected by the memories of the first timeline, which makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread