Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Dude no way. Oshi no ko is already complicated enough. It has to be Kana. Aqua needs to move on from his promise with Sarina. Yeah I used Ruby's old name intentionally. Has to be Kana all the way.
Guys, Twitter is here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling BS, ain't no way author gonna let them fuck with just this, especially after all that build up.

Not a Japanese drama without a random cockblock event happening right before MC puts it in.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling BS, ain't no way author gonna let them fuck with just this, especially after all that build up.

Not a Japanese drama without a random cockblock event happening right before MC puts it in.
At this point the only thing that can do that is their mother walking in.

Dex-chan lover
Impressive. I wish I was that close with my siblings. It must be nice to just be able to be yourself IRL.
It helps that we don't have that much of an age gap I guess (only 2 years), so there's no generational gap that I can see from having a too large age difference. Our hobbies also are pretty similar partly because we shared a lot of stuff in the past to save money, she's basically my dedicated game playmate when we do play together even till now.
It must be nice to just be able to be yourself IRL.
Ironically, she discovered my liking for the genre by accident when she saw my anime watchlist on our shared laptop in the past. Then she dropped the topic like a bomb in one of our MMO play sessions lol, that definitely made me a bit nervous at that time. Thankfully all I ever got was her teasing me about it lol.

Definitely agree though that it's nice to be close with your sibling. It's like having a best friend that knows you quite well and vice versa and can share any topic with.

Dex-chan lover

Cockblocking characters that already fucked already would make zero sense since there's nothing they could "protect" anymore. Plus, the mangaka has already had blood related siblings going at it as it's heavily implied in the Siscon Ani to Brocon self-doujin that the brother and sister screwed.

Dex-chan lover
Page 14, she sounds so psycho, if this were out of context i would fear for the brother, but i dont know who to fear for here lmao.

Dex-chan lover
insert Nero Alice looking evil on the inside

Sis: let’s fuck

Bro: well if you incest

Users who are viewing this thread