Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Izumi-chan's Favorite Things

Group Leader
@Radicool21
Nah, she's making new memories. The old ones are still there, but now she's making new ones to fill that void in her heart.

Dex-chan lover
@dakka Well fuck there go all my investments, i will do what many have done in the past depressions find a tall building and jump, see ya.

Dex-chan lover
Random owl-derp fish thing vagrant! That was nice. We need to meet more friendly ones.
You know, if you could manipulate memories, you can totally fake that nostalgic flavor, even if the restaurant is brand new. Yeah...that's both convenient and a little empty.

...So. Dad arc?

Dex-chan lover
Kt's nice to see a Vagrant that isn't an eldritch horror and is just a nice dude that helps people to deal with their problems.

Supporter
wait huh. I thought Izumi IS the charmling, but it made it sound like the charmling is inside of Izumi instead

I just reread this after few years and the content for this chapter is a lot heavier than I thought. Beautiful memories aren't always real or even need to be real, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread