Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
SPIDER GIRL WITH LONG SILKY BLACK HAIR ! ! ! ! !!
UOOOOOOGGGGHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Really shows how trash authors are these days

"Hey buddy, i think you got the wrong door. The elitist club is two blocks down"
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why they don’t just have multiple teachers for the multiple girls. Maybe the angry Elf teacher gets a love interest to soften him up and flesh him out.

You can have a different girl for each subject like the swim teacher and a mermaid, or the math teacher and a vampire. But modern RomComs just can’t do that for some reason. It has to be one MC and it will be a harem, wether the story dictates it or not
Probably because "Human-like Monstergirls Harem RomCom" is the core concept of the manga, the rest is just justifications for that goal, flimsy as they might seem. It wouldn't do any favors to the core concept if the girls were to be distributed among the teaching faculty, sensible as it might be.

Now it depends if that core concept resonates with you as a consumer or not. For me... well, the market is already saturated of Harem RomComs.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why they don’t just have multiple teachers for the multiple girls. Maybe the angry Elf teacher gets a love interest to soften him up and flesh him out.

You can have a different girl for each subject like the swim teacher and a mermaid, or the math teacher and a vampire. But modern RomComs just can’t do that for some reason. It has to be one MC and it will be a harem, wether the story dictates it or not

This is a harem manga. It's literally in the tags. You have clicked on a harem manga, and you're complaining because it's a harem manga.
I mean, you have 100% the right not to like harems but... you are the one who came here, knowing it was a harem.

Is it great? Not really, but it's BY DESIGN a harem manga. There's plenty of manga out there that are either with a sole female lead (single couple romcom) or with multiple couples as you seem to prefer. But this one is not one of them.

I'm just saying, apparently you are not the target demographic for this manga, and that's fine. But I don't know why you came to a harem manga, which was DECLARED as a harem manga, and are complaining because it's harem.

I don't go into the comment section of a yaoi manga and say: why the hell did the author make it into a yaoi. It's literally on the tag, I stay away from it and that's it...
And even outside of the internet... I don't go to an ethnic food restaurant which I KNOW I will dislike and complain because it's mexican or chinese and thai or whatever....

Live and let live mate, and move on to things you enjoy more.

Dex-chan lover
As most people already pointed out— it’s sad how painfully generic this is.
I know harems need to have tropes but I fail to see the logic in her being an Oujou-sama considering we know she was rescued from war and was stuck in a tiny classroom… makes little sense story-wise.

Dex-chan lover
This is a harem manga. It's literally in the tags. You have clicked on a harem manga, and you're complaining because it's a harem manga.
I mean, you have 100% the right not to like harems but... you are the one who came here, knowing it was a harem.

Is it great? Not really, but it's BY DESIGN a harem manga. There's plenty of manga out there that are either with a sole female lead (single couple romcom) or with multiple couples as you seem to prefer. But this one is not one of them.

I'm just saying, apparently you are not the target demographic for this manga, and that's fine. But I don't know why you came to a harem manga, which was DECLARED as a harem manga, and are complaining because it's harem.

I don't go into the comment section of a yaoi manga and say: why the hell did the author make it into a yaoi. It's literally on the tag, I stay away from it and that's it...
And even outside of the internet... I don't go to an ethnic food restaurant which I KNOW I will dislike and complain because it's mexican or chinese and thai or whatever....

Live and let live mate, and move on to things you enjoy more.
Yep, just like you said. The genre ' Harem' is literally in the tags. I don't why some people complain about harem manga when they click the manga knowing it's a harem romcom. Maybe they need an eye surgery to see better.

Dex-chan lover
As most people already pointed out— it’s sad how painfully generic this is.
I know harems need to have tropes but I fail to see the logic in her being an Oujou-sama considering we know she was rescued from war and was stuck in a tiny classroom… makes little sense story-wise.
Careful, you'll be called an elitist for pointing out how bad the author fucks up with story writing

Double-page supporter
While I do like that concept (as well as the solo MC/love interest romcoms) I also like harems and many other types of romcoms, if a particular story or genre isn't to your liking I suggest that you just don't read it.

There are people who prefer solo romcoms, people who prefer harem romcoms, people who prefer romcoms with multiple different couples, people who prefer status difference romcoms, people who prefer age gap romcoms, people who prefer office romance romcoms etc. Luckily enough there are plenty enough of basicly any type of romcom.
Do you think that every romcom/man(g/hu/hw)a should cater to your preference? If so, why should it be just your preference and not the preference of anyone else?
As I was reading this I was reminded of Tarzan and John Carter. Tropey solo romance action novels. It would be pretty funny if someone did a re-imagining of those with Harem comedy tropes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really just here to see the story of how the cute widdle monsters got turned into far less visually interesting monster girls.

Now, if the elf teacher got added to the harem too, that would certainly spice things up a bit. Not gonna happen given the target demo, obviously, but it would be hilarious.

MD@Home
Ok, we have two 2 legged monster girls... Can the mangaka keep up the trend? How many 8 legged animals are there?

Users who are viewing this thread