Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Geoxxlll
Thanks, but here are a few hiccups:
> Page 11 - "destructio-n", incorrect hyphenation.
> Page 12 - "Even if you're right", sounds weird in context, should it be "You're probably right", maybe?
> Page 14 - "in charge of covering up"

35 is not old!
Right?

...right?

<== Notable older than the MC
To be precise, given what has been shown so far, he should be older then 40, at the very least.

Seems like a lot of problems would be resolved if Washio just seduces Limnoa
Two jealous monster girls isn't one of them, though :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
That knife-eared bastard can fuck off.

Also, the monster girls are being way too nice to that creep. He won't get the hint that he's hated in less than 20 chapters.

still waiting for you to catch up on the translation so it can continue to be updated.
Thanks for the translation hehe

Double-page supporter
Unfortunately or fortunately depending, people want to masturbate. They don’t want to see characters form or break bonds, they want to be the characters and fight or love. I wouldn’t be shocked if people love Kazuma and hate Kazuya because of how they want to play rather than how they view both stories.
I think a great many of us were drawn in by the gravitational pull the huge "plot" I agree it'll be frustrating skimming thru the chapters for potential fanservice when the artwork looks good. Even better if the artist is an ero-mangka. In this particular case, is still too early, and there alot of variables. 1. whos publishing the manga 2. if there is fanservice, is it censored? 3. will the manga release add extras and decensor scenes. just to point out a few.
one can only hope~ 😶

Dex-chan lover
I think a great many of us were drawn in by the gravitational pull the huge "plot" I agree it'll be frustrating skimming thru the chapters for potential fanservice when the artwork looks good. Even better if the artist is an ero-mangka. In this particular case, is still too early, and there alot of variables. 1. whos publishing the manga 2. if there is fanservice, is it censored? 3. will the manga release add extras and decensor scenes. just to point out a few.
one can only hope~ 😶
Monster girls are a big draw for me, but I'd rather them be in a good story than a pure fan service one. It also makes me hope that Fire Emblem will have more of them one day instead of just more Manaketes...

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like the conclusion, I'd rather see him get smacked badly and swear to have revenge or something instead :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
That's why I hate elfs, they have a stick so far up their ass they could floss their teeth with it, let alone this one in this manga with his nose so up the clouds that he's almost doing backflips

Double-page supporter
When she realized he didn't apologize.... that dude is going to get put in a web somewhere and forgotten.
That's why I hate elfs, they have a stick so far up their ass they could floss their teeth with it, let alone this one in this manga with his nose so up the clouds that he's almost doing backflips
Agreed. Elven males deserve to be purged. "Around elves, watch yourselves." - Ancient Dwarven proverb.

Users who are viewing this thread