Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Geoxxlll
Thanks, but here are a few hiccups:
> Page 11 - "destructio-n", incorrect hyphenation.
> Page 12 - "Even if you're right", sounds weird in context, should it be "You're probably right", maybe?
> Page 14 - "in charge of covering up"

35 is not old!
Right?

...right?

<== Notable older than the MC
To be precise, given what has been shown so far, he should be older then 40, at the very least.

Seems like a lot of problems would be resolved if Washio just seduces Limnoa
Two jealous monster girls isn't one of them, though :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
That knife-eared bastard can fuck off.

Also, the monster girls are being way too nice to that creep. He won't get the hint that he's hated in less than 20 chapters.

still waiting for you to catch up on the translation so it can continue to be updated.
Thanks for the translation hehe

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately or fortunately depending, people want to masturbate. They don’t want to see characters form or break bonds, they want to be the characters and fight or love. I wouldn’t be shocked if people love Kazuma and hate Kazuya because of how they want to play rather than how they view both stories.
I think a great many of us were drawn in by the gravitational pull the huge "plot" I agree it'll be frustrating skimming thru the chapters for potential fanservice when the artwork looks good. Even better if the artist is an ero-mangka. In this particular case, is still too early, and there alot of variables. 1. whos publishing the manga 2. if there is fanservice, is it censored? 3. will the manga release add extras and decensor scenes. just to point out a few.
one can only hope~ 😶

Dex-chan lover
I think a great many of us were drawn in by the gravitational pull the huge "plot" I agree it'll be frustrating skimming thru the chapters for potential fanservice when the artwork looks good. Even better if the artist is an ero-mangka. In this particular case, is still too early, and there alot of variables. 1. whos publishing the manga 2. if there is fanservice, is it censored? 3. will the manga release add extras and decensor scenes. just to point out a few.
one can only hope~ 😶
Monster girls are a big draw for me, but I'd rather them be in a good story than a pure fan service one. It also makes me hope that Fire Emblem will have more of them one day instead of just more Manaketes...

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like the conclusion, I'd rather see him get smacked badly and swear to have revenge or something instead :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
That's why I hate elfs, they have a stick so far up their ass they could floss their teeth with it, let alone this one in this manga with his nose so up the clouds that he's almost doing backflips

Dex-chan lover
When she realized he didn't apologize.... that dude is going to get put in a web somewhere and forgotten.
That's why I hate elfs, they have a stick so far up their ass they could floss their teeth with it, let alone this one in this manga with his nose so up the clouds that he's almost doing backflips
Agreed. Elven males deserve to be purged. "Around elves, watch yourselves." - Ancient Dwarven proverb.

Dex-chan lover
Call me cynical but it seems they're leaning too heavily onto relying on good art and cute girls, but not on deeper characterization or moving the story along.
The primary conceit of this story is that non-human monsters forcibly warp-evolved themselves into humanoid forms for the sake of their old teacher who they adore for a specific reason. So far, we've only seen female humanoids, one of them with no sense of personal space and a large bust.

Your "cynical" observation is beyond foregone-- it's stating what was all but obvious from the start.

Not every comic is for "deep characterization" or "deep story". It's completely reasonable to find that boring or underwhelming, but you ought to interface with the esteem in which the story holds itself.

I wouldn’t be shocked if people love Kazuma and hate Kazuya because of how they want to play rather than how they view both stories.
People love Kazuma because he's diet Rance.

People hate Kazuya because he's actually literally [them], if not slightly better.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LMAO I wasn't expecting that ending hahaha, anyway I can't wait to see what Aria will cook now that she realize that annoying boy didn't apologize, also I'm very eager to see the day Sensei talk smack this annoying elf dude. Btw Sensei embrace Claudia's idea and go for a date, she's best girl alongside Aria and deserve it. :thumbsup:
Also I'm loving the story, not every chapter needs to be a cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
To those worried about the pacing or the plot of the manga: Don't worry the story has a bright future!

I read the vietnamese chapters up to 19 (Using Google Translator Images) and the story is doing pretty well. The author is moving the story in a nice pace and making the two girls help Sensei slowly recover his confidence and while we see snippets of his past that made him insecure and emotionally scarred.

(Long text containing some spoilers below)

- The girls are very important to him and they influence is so strong that they conviced him to finally promote to D Rank (he spent his entire life as E Rank).

- They also create his group, so they can clean up his reputation (that is badly damaged).

- We're seeing more of Sensei's power and the dude is probably an absolute unit in the Magic Field.

- We're more snippets of his past and what traumatized him seems to be some stuff involving the monster girls, maybe some tragedy as well (in the flashbacks he snapped and destroyed some building with his magic).

- So far there's only Claudia, Aria and later on another girl not related to Sensei's past. And the Author is taking their time developing each girl, they all get along very well and are supportive of eachother. Harem ending 100% guaranteeed.

- The girls are making moves on him and while he's holding his own, he's gets very embarassed, showing that he seems them both as attractive women. Claudia almost kissed him once and Sensei didn't even resist, they only stopped due to a wall behind him that collapsed.

- The reasons he's holding back for now is:

a) in consideration to the two girls he thinks they'll be attracted to some handsome boy and don't want to interfere with their lives (the girls only love him, because he cared for them when they still were monsters, everybody else only see the beautiful faces, sexy bodies and their immense power)

b) due to his reputation being already in the mud, so he tends to avoid anything that can worsen it
(almost everyone badmouth him, but this will change thanks to the girls actions)

c) because of his traumatic past, he became very insecure and mentally scarred, he has recurrent nightmares about it. But the girls will slowly make him recover.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
recitate? shouldn't it be recite? I'm not sure recitate is even a word...

Users who are viewing this thread