Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Really rubs me the wrong way that this pompous puto looks like Himmel

And what exactly happened here with the proportions
scBu2Pe.jpg

They are doing that to catch their sensei's attention. I assume that they have control of their human form.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing will be able to beat Philo's stand lewd beast, the author just came too late to the concept party

YOGi1f4.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing they're either being show offs and want to claim s tier monster girls for the squad to wipe, or they're hating on monster girls and are trying to take em out for discrimination reasons. Good chance it's both by the end of this.

Man c'mon, that angle in pg10 is ridiculous. Those gotta be tentacles in there. Looks like a whole blimp in there.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
7 Chapters in and majority of it introduced unlikeable Characters like that Elf Teacher and now this guy 😵

They also get way too much screentime.. I for some reason can see them join for some weird reason in the end 🥲 And I sure hope I'm wrong
This manga has three types of characters (outside of mc):
  • likeable monster girl
  • dumb antagonists
  • bland third party characters

Group Leader
so he is trying to FORCE them to join his little boring study group? i can see he is not treating some of his members well already. like that wee person behind him. looks sad and scared.
perhaps he is abusive?
those members seems to be from other group though, they are just recruiting at the same time

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to have doubts that there'll be a good looking heroine in this manga. Seems like all the good looking girls will be the side characters or even bad guys

Dex-chan lover
Break his dick in twaine girls. Break that small bread stick.

Aggregator gang
For a second i though we were adding plant monster girl to the cast, but we got a dickhead instead.
eca.jpg
Maybe she's hidden around the corner, cuz we know that there was a (closed) flower in Sensei's monster school

E: had a look back, I think so especially because no one made a comment that even slightly infers dick-ass was the source of the smell via perfume or cologne.

Dex-chan lover
I still love how Washios magic is accompanied by a giant flexing daemon. He doesn't do anything but stand there and flex, probably has the Pillerman theme playing while doing it. This is funny to me.

Users who are viewing this thread