Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die

truthfully I clicked for the sliver haired guy and the dragon but I have to admit this is a pretty good manga

Imagine your roommate said that he's gonna go out for a bit but actually he went to subjugate the demon lord lmao

this is surprisingly good, great characters and wholesome story. Thanks for the translating this!

spoilers (if you dont want then dont read since idk how to make the spoiler tag thing lol)

kay so from what i know fikar is also from another world,in his original world he basically grew up fighting thats why he is insanely strong since the monsters he fought in his original world were much stronger

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fikar just standing
on Su's back is such a power move lmao

@henelopotato you have to select the spoiler and then click the spoiler tag above the text field, it's the eye with the cross through it (fourth from the right). It will create the tag for you.

i was like mhh could be interesting but tze story is not that good and i cant stand the looks of that dude idk y but i hate it

Group Leader
honestly i'm not that into wholesome stuff but this is okay ig
art helps a lot too lmao

I wasn't expecting an update so soon! Thank you translating team!

Fed-Kun's army
cute relationship

actually, pls just hurry up n get married already lol

Dex-chan lover
Better title: "Other-world kindergarten teacher"

Description: "I'm a kindergarten teacher in another world who hasn't noticed that my housemate thinks we're married"

If you want an easygoing wish-fulfillment story about an unremarkable insert-yourself-here protagonist, you might love it.

But it's not very good. The degree of lazily written romantic setting is as bad as the average harem. Even if there's only one designated husbando, they get a lot of attention for a character who acts like a cardboard cutout. That husbando wanting MC to give up a job she enjoys is very annoying. I can't convince you to not read this but please use the search feature to find a better and bolder Josei or Shoujo slice of life.

Reviews seem kinda mixed haha....
It's a slice of life isekai, so it's pretty chill with not a lot of plot.... at least so far, it's only been 7 chapter lol
If you want a laid-back/wholesome isekai manga give it a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread