Anti KissManga Anthology

@wanstarz, your adblocker sucks then. Because I go on kissmanga all the time and never see a single ad and it doesn’t try to boot me off for having an adblocker running. Hell even my mobile adblocker works smoothly on kissmanga. And what are these other reader sites that have better image quality than kissmanga on licensed scans? Because I’ve checked them all, and kissmanga is the only site with original or close to it image quality on current licensed manga like Ajin, Grand Blue, Hinowa ga Yuku etc. I could list a lot more. Obviously there are tons of trackers for hq scans but I don’t always feel like downloading.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@D1stanc3 If a site requires the user to be competent and it's mandatory to have a decent adblocker just for it to be bare minimum usable, it sounds like a pretty bad site. You're in an extremely small percent of people who actually use KissManga without dealing with the ads. I'm active on all forms of social media so I'm well aware that the average user experience on KissManga is nothing like what you're experiencing. I can pull hundreds of tweets of people complaining about all the ads because I've answered plenty of them. It's not the user's responsibility to make sure your site is usable, it's your own responsibility as the site owner

Miku best girl
Admin
It's so ironic that some of the aggregators have scraped this manga!

Dex-chan lover
There is ONE good point to kissmanga: They don't upload gay shit as you do here.

Dunno if the delayed update bug in (https://mangadex.org/?page=search) is fixed or not. Someone knows more?

@Plykiya
There are so many websites out there full of tracking and ad stuff. People without decent adblock and scriptblock will just get their computers infected.

@CoolOtamegane
Kissmanga probably deleted this trollmanga on their site?

yeee I agree to @/kanami-chan big nod to letting those other fkrs get swarmed by ads and what not. I only recommend mangadex to ppl i like the others get iogo, mangapanda,fox,park,etc.

???You obviously like to start beef with people. You can't help it, and I forgive you for that flaw of yours.?

I'm simply agreeing and voicing my thoughts and you just got to start shit up. Low IQ content for you is an opinion you don't agree with and must attack huh? What was my idiotic comment again that allowed me to be attacked by you? Something about wishing for a cute family bro love slice lifey fluff? Was that it? Because I don't prefer any of that raising-your-mate-borderline-incest storyline?

You really can't help but notice the oozing rude, sexist, chauvinist keyboard warrior stereotype you're exuding rn.?
@monkey123

Group Leader
Could this glorious comment feed stay civil, now ?
@monkey123 everyone's free to upload what he worked, as long as it's within the boundaries of the rules. If you don't like it, don't read it. I don't like either, even burnt out of one my duties as Contributor because of these ?
You can use the search page to exclude tags too.

Double-page supporter
@yelisei
oozing rude, sexist, chauvinist keyboard warrior stereotype you're exuding rn.
Holy shit, we truly live in Clown World. You sound like a suburban white girl culturally appropriating black urban culture.

Double-page supporter
The only downside about Kissmanga is their autistic adblock and their anti-vpn filter. (last time I went there, I had to use my actual ip address)
To be honest, I'd rather fill in my library with old American comics and big brain books instead of having shelves full of manga that are not cream of the crop tier.
If i'm going to pirate, I might as well go all out. You can always donate to the creators.

Mangadex is shit as long I still see random gayshit in my front page. Come on, you can even filter manga by language, so adding genre filter should be no problem.

Dex-chan lover
@Shyning
As I told already, the search got problems with delayed updates. :<

@hecatia
Absolutely! At least you can filter yaoi/shounen ai out (exclude) by using the search: https://mangadex.org/?page=search
Though there are the delayed updates problem.
Mangadex is shit
I wouldn't say that, but of course there are issues on mangadex to work on.

@Plykiya No shit Kissmanga is a sketchy scammy website, I never said the website owners were like good people or anything. Anyone who runs ads like that is obviously just in it for the money. That being said, if you aren’t smart enough to run good adblockers you’re either going to get your computer infected on Kissmanga or you're going to use a different website which has lower quality images. At the end of the day the other big sites that scrape manga compress images a lot more frequently than Kissmanga does, it’s not my fault a bunch of idiots on Twitter can’t run good enough Adblock to use the better website. Honestly Kissmanga is only good to check out a few chapters of a manga that’s not on MangaDex, before you download it in better quality somewhere else. Or to keep up with chapter releases of certain licensed manga. If you’re reading entire series on there you’re doing it wrong to begin with.

is a Reindeer
VIP
Reddit as well
https://www.reddit.com/r/KissCommunitySupport/comments/9fue26/this_is_absolute_cancer_of_an_ad_some_indian/

@Plykiya I don’t see what point you’re trying to prove here, that most people suck at learning how to properly use adblock and scriptblock? They can just go use other aggregator sites that have less ads and lower image quality.

is a Reindeer
VIP
If they wanted to go to a different aggregator, they wouldn't report it on KM's support subreddit lol
Other aggs wouldn't be any better if they can't even deal with the ads on KM
Considering the illegal nature of the content of aggregator sites I doubt they're pulling from a better pool of ads than KM is

@ganggangnigga

Holy shit, we truly live in Clown World. You sound like a suburban white girl culturally appropriating black urban culture.

Nah man, you missing the context @/monkey123 sees the need to harass me with sexist slurs on thread posts ever since I voiced out a comment he doesn't like. It's almost as if he has a kindergarten crush on me lolpjk
So tbh idk if I'm appropriating black urban culture or not, frankly am not knowingly familiar with it, zilch black peeps where I live.
?

Dex-chan lover
I can't make a sense of what yelisei is writing, but it reminds me of the film Idiocracy.

Users who are viewing this thread