Anti KissManga Anthology

@monkey123
Then why can't you just leave me alone. Does each of my comments render a hateful reply from you? It's as if you can't help it.

@ganggangnigga
it's ok, nvm tldr: ain't appropriating black culture js

Power Uploader
@ganggangnigga Funny enough I have the opposite problem where KM outright IP-ban my country (Vietnam) so if I visit with my original IP address they'd just say "This site is closed", while still banning popular VPN app. Had to use a premium one just to get around that to read some feedback, and that's not very nice consider that I myself supplied some of the scanlation they happily steal

Whoever gets triggered by gay stuff in their feed is such a special snowflake lol.

Group Leader
How do you plan to pay your server without ads when bunch of people from kissmanga migrate here?

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Kanami-chan
We serve roughly 3 million users a month and our image server bandwidth hovers around 60% usage. All of our main servers only have a total cost of around $200 a month. An additional main image server will be another $80. Our user donations are plenty enough to handle all of our funding for the foreseeable future. We fully welcome all the new traffic from KM :>

Dex-chan lover
If the commenting system was more developed here, migrating over would be nicer. Kissmanga doesn't need to do anything for their comment system since it's Disqus (other than suffer whatever comes with the baggage). However, the Mangadex comment system is exceedingly rudimentary still. You might say it's at the stage of existing, but that's it. You can't even directly answer to posts. If that basic functionality is implemented, I fear it'll be in the usual continuos forum form (because that's what these comment sections look like), not in a tree view form where you can immediately see the answers to a particular comment.

in chap 4 its mention that its possible to import the library from KM? can't find shit...

edit: i found the exporter but it doesn't work... great...

Contributor
@Kaarme a lot of the users here migrated from Bato.to and that site had the forum look as you describe. The commenting system is redimentary however, that's mainly a result of it being built from the ground up. You could probably pop a suggestion in the forums for a tree style comment system though.

Double-page supporter
https://www.reddit.com/r/KissCommunitySupport/comments/9icthg/tomo_chan_wa_onnanoko_manga_dex_prank/
Honestly, this person is way dumber than I thought about KM users.
If you think it's just a troll account,
https://www.reddit.com/user/Yahye400
just look at the comment history. I'd be very surprised if it's not a legit, non-troll account.

well thanks to this series being mistakenly(?) posted on kissmanga i now have a site free of viruses yay

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato I'm not so concerned about the whole forums, they ought to look like forums as far as I'm concerned. I'm only talking about chapter comments. In practice if you read a chapter and then check the commenting on that individual chapter, it's easier to follow the discussion in a tree view format, especially if there are a lot of comments and you aren't planning to spend the time to read all of them. If you spot some interesting comment, you could also immediately see all the replies to it without browsing through the whole thread like in the regular forum format.

Users who are viewing this thread