Ao Ashi - Ch. 331 - Beautiful Memories with the Japanese

I wonder why the stadium is like that back then cuz I'm guessing Fukuda was there in the mid 2000s and it didn't look like that then,a section wasn't missing. It looks like that now since they're renovating it soon, I know the author went there recently and it was like that but I didn't expect him to draw it like it is now.

Dex-chan lover
this flashback has been way longer than I thought it would be. I wonder where this is all heading. the only thing I can think of is training in Spain.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah! They're just a bunch of farmer's leagues for the Premier League. 😏
I always laugh whenever I see farmers league and premier league in the same sentence because man city isn't going to lose a title for the next 5 years and I literally can't make any money off the prem because of it...

Dex-chan lover
I mean La Liga was very dominant from the late 2000s to at least 2016. Yeah annoying to read as an another league fan but it is the truth.
Yeah that's why this manga jerks of Madrid and Barca like no ones business. English teams has gone so far in the final many times. Madrid last win against City last season was just a stroke of luck. Barca was knocked out by a mid United in the Europa and Madrid was trashed in the Etihad. I would have thought this mangaka would write more about City or Liverpool

Yeah that's why this manga jerks of Madrid and Barca like no ones business. English teams has gone so far in the final many times. Madrid last win against City last season was just a stroke of luck. Barca was knocked out by a mid United in the Europa and Madrid was trashed in the Etihad. I would have thought this mangaka would write more about City or Liverpool
yea but the author is repeatedly saying "europe" in general

Users who are viewing this thread