Ao Ashi - Ch. 373 - After all, you're...

Dex-chan lover
Ootomo is your dani alves with that convincing dive. Wait is he a right back? I forgot

Fed-Kun's army
Considering he’s a midfielder (defensive mid, iirc), Busquets seems like a more apt comparison.
Kiriki is playing their base like Pirlo, He's Vidal, the guy who runs around on defense and attack. Kuribayashi is Pogba.

Double-page supporter
OOTOMO, MY BOYYY...!!! 😭😭😭

Ah, I can't get enough of this type of character for I resonate with him the most.

I'm a ridiculously massive overthinker. Not a single day do I not overthink about anything. This trait has helped me when scrutinizing details in my work, but more often than not, it makes me crippled with fear and keeps me from doing what is necessary.

However, I understand Ootomo's feeling "once the whistle blows, there is nowhere to run."

I may overthink about everything. But once the occassion finally arrives, I guess I just have to do the job, right? And the burden is lifted off my shoulders. My previous intel that I get from overthinking then become a great providence in my work down the road. 😁

Enough rambling about me and my admiration for Ootomo. I won't even be surprised if among Aoi's batch, he is the one who is going to get the senior opportunities first.

Users who are viewing this thread