April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter (April Fool's)

Dex-chan lover
I see alot of people didnt read till the end. Today is April 1st. This is Tensura Language font. The Translator left a decoder at the end of the chapter.

On another note i didnt realize the Author created his own alphabet for this series! cool!
I mean why would we, most dont want to ruin the chapter by seeing images without context. As we cant read it why would we look through it all. But also screw the decoder, no way in hell would I bother with spending 5-10 minutes a page rewriting it. But worst part is with this kind of prank that is at the expense of others I highly doubt its a real translation after decoding it. Probably just a ha got you.

Dex-chan lover
It's not even april for me yet, goddammit, getting fooled with a different timezones' date.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all think I speak Minecraft enchantment table or something
Ah real talk, many tried to learn minecraft enchantment language to know what enchants they were offering, only to learn that its just random symbols with no relation to what enchant. So its easy to know it, they are totally meaningless symbols in minecraft.

Group Leader
I mean why would we, most dont want to ruin the chapter by seeing images without context. As we cant read it why would we look through it all. But also screw the decoder, no way in hell would I bother with spending 5-10 minutes a page rewriting it. But worst part is with this kind of prank that is at the expense of others I highly doubt its a real translation after decoding it. Probably just a ha got you.
This is the real translation, word per word, letter per letter.

Dex-chan lover
This is the real translation, word per word, letter per letter.
You want me to trust you to the point of translating pages letter by letter spending probably close to a hour to do so on april first? Why on earth would or should I truest you that much?

Users who are viewing this thread