April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter (April Fool's)

Dex-chan lover
The fact that you used the manga’s own world’s language to translate into is genius while at the same time, **** you all

It’s also really nasty you wrote the “explanation at the end” in really small t/n text, but years of reading fine prints have got me prepared

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't MD Staff prohibit fake uploads like this since last year (or the year before)? Maybe I'm tripping but I'm sure they did.
Either way, I guess the staff will have a lot of reports on their hands again this year with these kinda of jokes.

Just double checked the rules and it's allowed, can't imagine the report queue right now, even more because for half of the world when the chapter was released it was still March 31.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After 2022... I completely forgot April Fool is a thing...

And I'm not even mad lmfao

Contributor
Just double checked the rules and it's allowed, can't imagine the report queue right now, even more because for half of the world when the chapter was released it was still March 31.
Last update I saw was that the queue was approaching 500, and that was about 2 hours ago

Dex-chan lover
Damn.. These words are so pretty it brought tears to my eyes. This subscription to Orange is so good!

Aggregator gang
this is ....... look not very much english to me
i guess happy april fool?

Group Leader
This reminds of that one FGO Semiramis doujin that got TL'd to Cuneiform just for the sake of 'trustworthy interpretation'.

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly enough, even before getting to the credits page, I still somehow was able to decipher the letters to an extent and managed to read very slowly.

Fed-Kun's army
You know what.

I can't even be mad.

You translated it into the Tensura language font.

Well played.

Dex-chan lover
The evening of the day before, the day of and the early morning of the day after. Since people live farther west from me. So while a total of 48 hours it isn't strictly within 2 days for me.
Ah you treat the statement of days differently then me, I treat it based on number of hours, you treat it based on how many of your days does it overlap. Though you didnt need to worry about it most of 2 of those days yes it overlaps a part of 3 of your days.

Dex-chan lover
This better not be some idiots from April Fool's joke because I'm not laughing.
It's one thing it was a fake chapter release out of date but having the wrong translation under the English tab it's not funny

Users who are viewing this thread