April Fool's Collection 2024 - Vol. 7 Ch. 61.41 - Isekai Walking - A Lucid Dream?

Dex-chan lover
It's funny because the whole prank chapter felt like it was made by a TL group who MTL's the sh*t out of chapters without proofreading then publishes it on their own site filled pop-ups and NFT clickbaits :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
O . o
Quite the opposite really. I've always associated my pseudonym with the search for the end of misery, not the infliction of such. Of course you are allowed to enjoy such half-assed jokes, but I for one never found the appeal.

All the effort to put forth this prank is wasted on such short term enjoyment. The real tragedy is that in a few days no one but its creators will remember that it exists. It will be removed to it's own header with similar uploads and then languish in obscurity.
Nah, the real tragedy is that you tried so hard with the pretentious language when you don't even know the difference between it's and its.

Getting strong "tips fedora" vibes from you.

Fed-Kun's army
I f****** hate AFD, mostly because I can't keep track of days, dates and calendar occasions.

Supporter
I hate April Fools Day when fake chapters stay up after April Fools, especially in an archive that I didn't start binging until months / years later. Or when the chapter that would have been hilarious on April Fools Day isn't actually translated until weeks later...

Contributor
Props to you guys, I didn't realize until a few pages in mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the real tragedy is that you tried so hard with the pretentious language when you don't even know the difference between it's and its.

Getting strong "tips fedora" vibes from you.
Ahh yes, the poor man argument that my point is invalid due to spelling errors or incorrect sentence structure. Truely a strong position to debate from.

Users who are viewing this thread