Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master

I forgot this was even on my list lol. Hopefully it's not another 6 months, although I don't really care either way I guess, it's not the best but I kinda enjoy it.

Fed-Kun's army
@jimmyvbuck Agreed, there are quite some stories on MD that I relatively enjoy but forget about or lose interest in because it simply takes too long to update

Why am I even reading this? Most of these aren't good. If it turns out to be one of the good ones so much the worse because it'll get cancelled, the translators will give up, or someone will sit on the rights and aggressively pull it from the internet somewhere around chapter 25 or so. Yet I continue to torment myself with unfinished stories.

Dex-chan lover
The raws are already at 32 chapters. Hopefully someone picks this up.

MC is ugly. But I saw that he will become an elf after reincarnating so decided to read but he just looks like a generic human. I thought he was gonna be a "young elf male" so why tf does he look like a dumbass

this one is quite the shitty one. art 4/10 most of the times, and story is on par with chinese ones with no story at all, and his trauma is complete BS and why would he spare the girl if he would just leave her alone, she prob now a slave right ? just too all over the place.

Group Leader
Urk, I tried so hard to reach chapter 18 since someone has picked the series up again but the plot ... the plot just won’t let me! It’s not what one could call a great read.

Users who are viewing this thread